B16A (VTEC) vs 4G92 (MIVEC)

carsial

Known Member
hi! wht do u guys think is better? i found specs and it said the b16a serves 160ps/7600rpm and the 92mivec serves 175ps/8500rpm..? alot of ppl says tht the b16a can produce more horses compared to the mivec..is it bcos tht more mods and parts are available for the vtec?thanks..cuz i've been considering which to buy-honda or proton(mitsu)/

wtf, sien dou hai jor....i cant believe this kinda topic still can come out.....ZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzz

buy vtec lahh....GO VTEC, LONG LIVE VTEC.... =)....btw, try do some research aroun this forum ler....this kinda topic many times appear d......cheerzzz..

aiyok.not another comparison!

well..bro.the numbers may lead u to a MIVEC.but the best advise i can give u is that....

u try out BOTH!a vtec engine and a MIVEC.then make ur decision.

no, no, no.... not again!!! :angry_smile:

its been discussed soooooo many times... do a bit of searching laa bro, if you really wanna see whats been commented on this topic...

its criminal to discuss it again!!! :angry:

btw... VTEC wins... :_:

yeah... its a criminal for this topic....

tell u what, go n test drive the car 1st, both stock, then u tell us which one ur interested with..:cyclops:

damn... not again...
40.gif

we're like trap in this endless deja vu mann...............

the moderators should have a sticky thread on this kind of comparisons for newbies.

on top of the forum, there's a 'search' button... do click that and u'll find d results

;)

Aiyo

In Japan Dont Have Mivec Vs Vtec Oledi La.....
All New Engine Jo La.....hehe

So No More La............

later...anuther topic on turbo vs NA would again pop up!

why not compare rotary against piston?!.......j/k!

Diesel against petrol.... hihihhi

Should delete this topic coz all the reply are non sense

wasted my time to read all the reply

my engine win ur engine...my car eat ur car..my car smoke that car...till the end..my car smoked by jet engine..har?HOW COME AR?

wah...i think u guys make him scared oledi lor...he might think that zth all good ppl then suddently post something kena bang...hahaha!!...

dun worry carsial...we are all good ppl...u can ask anything except for this.. hehehe....anyway VTEC wins...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom