Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think I would pick Inspira xD

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Majority Myvi owners chose to deceive oneself that Myvi is real fast, especially now there are
1.5cc Myvis :rofl:

Still I think the ones that act like driving a super car, 1.3cc Myvi owners are the champions till
date...wonder why they have such a thought...tailgating bigger cars and etcs..
This was said before. Drive small car, have to drive fast to show off. Drive Super Car, have to drive slow to show off......so Myvi tail Super Car......:biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

I wan't more torque :
Vios with supercharger kit $$$

I wan't more horsepower :
Vios with turbocharger kit $$$

I wan't a fearsome ride :
Vios with body kit $$$

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not stable, got suspension lit also......:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Vios? Seriously?

LOL
If old uncle, why not?......:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Vios more responsive than City which is why we seldom see City zig zagging or tailing bigger cars or with all sort of Lala mods? :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Vios more responsive than City which is why we seldom see City zig zagging or tailing bigger cars or with all sort of Lala mods? :rofl:
Not sure, but my colleague who has both model of the CT, mention the previous model more zippy (the one with CVT transmission)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not sure, but my colleague who has both model of the CT, mention the previous model more zippy (the one with CVT transmission)
Which is why there was once a friend told me he likes his vios more. More responsive. Old model.
Tekan only will go. He say while driving civic to Genting, he didn't like it. Say no power.

He said vios is much better in pick up. I was like...err...sure bo...Civic wor...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Which is why there was once a friend told me he likes his vios more. More responsive. Old model.
Tekan only will go. He say while driving civic to Genting, he didn't like it. Say no power.

He said vios is much better in pick up. I was like...err...sure bo...Civic wor...
Maybe power to weight ratio, Vios better?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
my wife owns a brand new vios
my parents just bought the new city.

tested both and you're 100% correct izso. vios feels more responsive. (even with the S mode on city)
err why yaris not on the list eh ixeo...hihihihi
Yaris costs more than the Vios, despite having same frame, engine and transmission. It's a smaller car, thus not really a sensible choice. If you went buy groceries with your wife and 2 children, you can't buy that much groceries.

hhahahaha... gud one...

*from a man who own a BOAT....
Thank you!

I think I would pick Inspira xD
And your father*, mother*, father in law*, mother in law*, brother in law*, sister in law*, brother*, sister*, will think you are crazy picking a Proton over a Toyota. Your girlfriend's parents* might ask the girl to dump you since you buy a Proton over a Toyota. Your friends* will laugh at you for buying a Proton for 90k.

But excellent choice. Still, people will think you are crazy or stupid.

*Unless they are petrol head with an understanding of technical underpinnings.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
And your father*, mother*, father in law*, mother in law*, brother in law*, sister in law*, brother*, sister*, will think you are crazy picking a Proton over a Toyota. Your girlfriend's parents* might ask the girl to dump you since you buy a Proton over a Toyota. Your friends* will laugh at you for buying a Proton for 90k.

*Unless they are petrol head with an understanding of technical underpinnings.
:rofl: I get that very often, even my dad said dun understand why would I want to sell my BLM and
get another Proton :rofl:

Won't blame them as they just look at the badge and brand and not fully understand the
whole car. :listen:

Even if we dont compare brand, Vios and Inspira...

• Spacious: Inspira
  • Performance: Inspira
  • Chassis Quality: Cant tell 100% but from the touch and weight of the doors, is good enough
    to tell which is tougher.
  • Interior: Not much but still Find Inspira interior better.
  • Spareparts: Can easily source either from proton/mitsubishi
  • Modification: Wide range to play with

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But bro. SF idea is to re-re-badge it to Mitsu Lancer.......:adore::biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But bro. SF idea is to re-re-badge it to Mitsu Lancer.......:adore::biggrin::biggrin:
No la, maintain as Inspira X to compete with Lancer X :rofl:
Both different brand but same Mitsubishi engine.

Just like Perodua and Toyota :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
1st gen Vios head can't fit into the 2nd gen Dugong apparently.

Majority Myvi owners chose to deceive oneself that Myvi is real fast, especially now there are
1.5cc Myvis :rofl:

Still I think the ones that act like driving a super car, 1.3cc Myvi owners are the champions till
date...wonder why they have such a thought...tailgating bigger cars and etcs..
Er... the Myvi 1.5 is 1500cc or 1.5L... not 1.5cc... and the 1.5L Myvi is a pretty fast car la. Lightweight and engine capacity similar to Vios. Responsive and quite wobbly in corners. But in a straight line it's quite scary really.

You need to get around more. I've seen more lala-modded Citys than Vioses. True story. And the mods on the Citys make Batman look like HelloKitty. Vios is just mostly GTWings and fat bodykits... which I hate to admit look pretty good.

my wife owns a brand new vios
my parents just bought the new city.

tested both and you're 100% correct izso. vios feels more responsive. (even with the S mode on city)
err why yaris not on the list eh ixeo...hihihihi
Yaris way different price range like what Ixeo said. Yaris is Jazz competition and not many other cars are in that range. Unless you want to include the 206 into the mix, it'll get stomped on by the Honda and Toyota.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Could vios FC be better than Myvi 1.3 in town drive? I don't really think so..my colleague just bought a vios and the FC is quite comparable to myvi 1.5 , if neither worse nor better. Unless one often drive above 3k rpm, then it might be a different story then.

Like Izso mentioned, myvi 1.5 is a fast car in its class. In its class. In its class. Could outrun quite some numbers of other 1.5 NA cars in straight line, but gotta bear in mind that it is no sports car. It could take you 0-100 in less than 10secs and could take you to holland at the same time too.

Vios is more responsive compared to City no doubt for sure. But when it comes to look, Kia forte ~

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Er... the Myvi 1.5 is 1500cc or 1.5L... not 1.5cc... and the 1.5L Myvi is a pretty fast car la. Lightweight and engine capacity similar to Vios. Responsive and quite wobbly in corners. But in a straight line it's quite scary really.
Many without modifying the suspension still driving at flying speed.....:banghead:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Many without modifying the suspension still driving at flying speed.....:banghead:
I think from a stock myvi, in order to make it better and safer to drive a little bit faster - not 180km/h..one would have to modify the suspension and brakes. These 2 system of myvi are really kinda rubbish lol...corner like a ship and brakes like one too.

Frankly speaking i'd never tried hard cornering or braking in a vios before..only some normal drive. But i guess its gonna be far better

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
1st gen Vios head can't fit into the 2nd gen Dugong apparently.

You need to get around more. I've seen more lala-modded Citys than Vioses. True story. And the mods on the Citys make Batman look like HelloKitty. Vios is just mostly GTWings and fat bodykits... which I hate to admit look pretty good.

Yaris way different price range like what Ixeo said. Yaris is Jazz competition and not many other cars are in that range. Unless you want to include the 206 into the mix, it'll get stomped on by the Honda and Toyota.
Oh sorry is 1.5L and is 1500cc :rofl: my bad.

I guess I would not say consider lucky for not meeting any Lala City owners but I have lots
of others such as Myvi, Vios, Banyak Lampu Model around my area.

Yes, some vios looks good after mod but then to me, still find vios is merely more
like a transport and fun to drive car...not really performance purpose even though
it has very responsive engine and impressive torque.

Same goes to Myvi 1.5, as mentioned, very fast on straight road but then how steady can it be...?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think from a stock myvi, in order to make it better and safer to drive a little bit faster - not 180km/h..one would have to modify the suspension and brakes. These 2 system of myvi are really kinda rubbish lol...corner like a ship and brakes like one too.

Frankly speaking i'd never tried hard cornering or braking in a vios before..only some normal drive. But i guess its gonna be far better
Some forget that the Myvi is too high to take fast corners in standard fitment....

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

I guess I would not say consider lucky for not meeting any Lala City owners but I have lots
of others such as Myvi, Vios, Banyak Lampu Model around my area.

Yes, some vios looks good after mod but then to me, still find vios is merely more
like a transport and fun to drive car...not really performance purpose even though
it has very responsive engine and impressive torque.

Same goes to Myvi 1.5, as mentioned, very fast on straight road but then how steady can it be...?
Whether vios, Myvi etc., many will add this and that......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Some forget that the Myvi is too high to take fast corners in standard fitment....

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Whether vios, Myvi etc., many will add this and that......:biggrin:
Which is why got a few go turtle at corners...I also really :adore: them...got titanium balls
to take corners with car with such a height and weight...even with Kelisa also I dare not
take corners as fast as them...:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok the situation now is , current Caliper Pistons seems to jammed one side alrdy , on the passenger side , and since the disc also can't be skimmed no more , i decided to change all 4 rotors , brake pads and service all the calipers ...

problem is i don't know what are the OEM brands for my rotors so i did a search ... in which i found a few brands which are

BOSCH(standard) - RM70/pc for front and RM60/pc for rear
TRW(standard) - RM110/pc for front and RM100/pc for rear
IMP...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience