daddy is buying me a car
fuck you, vios
i need a tiny shitbox to fit in parking easy
myvi, or just man up and vios
vios is ugly
top bad, vios
i am a girl
vios

Clarification: Car is a means of transportation, not luxury goods.
Idea came from jalopnik/4chan.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
wondering when this will infect zth :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
But fair point would be the Vios is one of the easiest to drive and most responsive in its class. The comparisons are City, Latio, Forte, and Inspira.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
But fair point would be the Vios is one of the easiest to drive and most responsive in its class. The comparisons are City, Latio, Forte, and Inspira.
That is accurate.

Fuel consumption? Best in class
Resale value? It's a Toyota
Brand recognition? One Vios owner once told me "It's just a Japan version of Lexus".

I always thought Lexus was an American version of Toyota. :hmmmm:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I would prefer the previous version of Vios..looks nice and value for money. The new vios...somehow the exterior just stab me in the ass

Almera is not bad, from the price, looks, and interior. Not sure bout the ASS (After sales service) and parts though.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I would prefer the previous version of Vios..looks nice and value for money. The new vios...somehow the exterior just stab me in the ass

Almera is not bad, from the price, looks, and interior. Not sure bout the ASS (After sales service) and parts though.
Well, to be fair, Nissan has a wide service and sales network, plenty of spare parts. UMW Toyota has even more.

But at the end of the day it's not a Toyota. The Toyota Vios engine & transmission is simply amazing in terms of fuel consumption.

Toyota Vios 1NZ-FE 1.5L vs Perodua Myvi K3-VE 1.3L. Logic dictates that the smaller displacement car would be more efficient, but in real world applications, ALL owners of both cars says the Vios has better measured fuel consumption.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Vios? Seriously?

LOL
Here's a kicker, I LOL @ people driving the Vios. LOL even harder at Myvi.

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
my mechanic told me vios spare parts is cheap, some even lower than proton/perodua stuff. not sure about it. In terms of reliability, vios score a little higher than city.

nippy car especially with manual.

ixeo, u left out one.

i want a car with GT wing
vios:driver:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
you also forgot....

I want a car that can fly
VIOS

those that dun understand, please follow below instructions

- Open IE, Chrome, Firefox
- Go to Google
- Search Image for "Flying VIOS"

Have fun.

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
you also forgot....

I want a car that can fly
VIOS
:rofl: saw that picture too. Those who are kinda lazy to google:

DUUUUGGGGGOOOONNNNGGGG PPPPPOOOOWWWAAAA!!!! :burnout: A lot of people speculated that the flying dugong was steered by the lady with the baju kurung. Who knows.

I have to agree with cvkit17.I kinda like the 1st gen Vios design, but does that one also consider as dugong? :hmmmm:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Only the newer gen Vios looks like a Dugong. The latest ones however are shying away from the Dugong look and trying to look more like the Camry. Which isn't a bad idea though.

The odd thing about the Vios is the different models seem to drive differently. Don't know if it's a QC problem but having driven my friends E model vs another friends fully kitted out G and S models, the G seems to be the best to drive. E was sluggish and S felt like a tank. All almost the same age (different month, same year). Maybe it's just me.

ixeo : hoi.. I got two Myvis at home. 1.3 though, not the 1.5. But I drive it like a 1.3, not pretend it's a 2.0. Sometimes Myvi drivers just gotta understand that they aren't that fast.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i had a hunch, touched one wire that goes to the fuel pump and that wire felt kinda panas.

what could be the main cause? had a mech the fuel pump changed and did not supervise the installation, which i usually wud rather do myself.

was afraid it could melt something under there (external fuel pump).
and does it have something to do with the car dies every 5 minutes of idle?

gotta get pics later.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience