it is evo4,5,6 engine can fit into proton satria ??not the Neo's model??

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
I'm not so sure about the consequences in modding the engine mounting. I hope someone over here can help to explain this.

You want to transplant evo 7 engine into your satria?
no2....just curious hehehehe.....

if i got extra ^modal^....ican get through........huehuehue:stupid::stupid:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
faster faster mod....once finish, please share share your monster car picture with bro at zth.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'm not so sure about the consequences in modding the engine mounting. I hope someone over here can help to explain this.

You want to transplant evo 7 engine into your satria?
One of the rules is the engine mounting cannot be altered, so it is better off with the Evo 1, 2 or 3 as from 4 onwards the engine is the other way around....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
One of the rules is the engine mounting cannot be altered, so it is better off with the Evo 1, 2 or 3 as from 4 onwards the engine is the other way around....
What I mean is can the modification to the mounting affect the overall performance of the car. Since TS mentioned that he din't bother about legal endorsement.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What I mean is can the modification to the mounting affect the overall performance of the car. Since TS mentioned that he din't bother about legal endorsement.
Then see the workmanship but I doubt because the car chassis not designed for that engine. Even plug and play engine mounting already not designed for that power increase, more so if have to mod mounting some more...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Then see the workmanship but I doubt because the car chassis not designed for that engine. Even plug and play engine mounting already not designed for that power increase, more so if have to mod mounting some more...
If do extra welding on the mounting and chassis? Would that be enough?

ooohhh....that is gnna be lot of problem....so wht do you guys think??...is tht a good idea for me to put 4g93??

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

btw....what do you think of this??

Proton Wira (M)GSR MIVEC - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
Looks like quite a powerful combination. But I don't know whether is it that good to rev up that high in turbo engines. More heat will be generated from the high revving MIVEC setup. But that Wira din't look that clean.

Here, try to look at this.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/378464-proton-satria-gsr-mivec-turbo-02-a.html

Perhaps you can do something like this to your Satria.

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
if not going to endorse i think maybe better to transplant 4g63..
plug and play wise..performance part also have more choice..
but be extra careful on ur handling & suspension setup..big hp engine into light chasis..
also check ur chasis before transplant..

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
if not going to endorse i think maybe better to transplant 4g63..
plug and play wise..performance part also have more choice..
but be extra careful on ur handling & suspension setup..big hp engine into light chasis..
also check ur chasis before transplant..
agreed>>>:adore::adore:

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Looks like quite a powerful combination. But I don't know whether is it that good to rev up that high in turbo engines. More heat will be generated from the high revving MIVEC setup. But that Wira din't look that clean.

Here, try to look at this.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/378464-proton-satria-gsr-mivec-turbo-02-a.html

Perhaps you can do something like this to your Satria.
interesting....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:........he use the 4g93 gsr block and combined with mivec....just like u said...i think this guy spent lot of time just tuning only....i guest..^^^....
what about gearbox??

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
agreed>>>:adore::adore:

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

interesting....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:........he use the 4g93 gsr block and combined with mivec....just like u said...i think this guy spent lot of time just tuning only....i guest..^^^....
what about gearbox??
Gearbox is probably the one that came with the 4G93T halfcut. From old Lancer GSR I think. Not sure the gearbox from Lancer MR and Mirage Cyborg ZR is the same or not.

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
Gearbox is probably the one that came with the 4G93T halfcut. From old Lancer GSR I think. Not sure the gearbox from Lancer MR and Mirage Cyborg ZR is the same or not.
oohh....i see......i love to play with transmision of the car...from wat i read n do some simple research...i also had a friends who work as a chief Foreman at Mercedes fac....he said that gearbox is the key to carry load from engine combustion system...."then as a joke i said to him that my car is not a lorry....hahahahaha......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

and ...do you think is there any chance to find 4g92 cylinder head only..not the entire engine??

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Depends where you mounting points end up. If on the chassis, probably you can weld and add. What if floating somewhere with no points available....:hmmmm: