invitation for TT on 9th May

aiyahhh...so little..btw respect to you guys..

btw this some pic meet between 4AEOC & TTOC AT PANTAI BATU BURUK TERENGGANU..on 8/5 before we go to South China Sea for Squid Jigging...enjoy..

DSCN0832.jpg

DSCN0812.jpg

DSCN0829.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

more pix & story at:-

http://www.4aeoc.org/index.php?topic=1026.0

sorry hijack this tread..muahahaha

Nice gathering bro... :adore: I'm wondering how if we can join together one day in future.... :wavey

don't said sorry hijack this thread.... we are here to share everything about Toyota.... Thanks for the photo sharing, bro nappx.

Last edited:
wah.... seem like not only my boss got me as his co-driver... BDK8671 also got ler...
howard, have to put on some effort to find one co-driver liao... if you don't mind, I can be your co-driver coz I'm intersting in your 7A... :rofl:
wah...u wan me die meh...if u be my co-driver,later scott will run me over with his TOBARU IMPROLLA....haha...:thefinger:

Aiyah.. I got to do all the driving myself. haha..
Eh wait.. tats a good thing right?!?
Wohoo! REV HARD!

\

wah...u wan me die meh...if u be my co-driver,later scott will run me over with his TOBARU IMPROLLA....haha...:thefinger:

KNN !!!! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

spelling also wrong... toybaru improlla.... muahahaha... subaru bumper also kena fuck.... later i tulan change to US vip spec wagon bumper then u all know... muahahaha.....

KNN !!!! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

spelling also wrong... toybaru improlla.... muahahaha... subaru bumper also kena fuck.... later i tulan change to US vip spec wagon bumper then u all know... muahahaha.....

haha...sorry lah,me btc (boh tuck chek)wan...dun lah tulan,if change to vip bumper then we change name to TOYBARU VIPROLLA loh...haha...:thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:
Toybaru Improlla? Suyota Corprezza? Wei... you guys don't make till bro scott change bumper lor... if wanna change also don't use wagon bumper, use FX bumper.... pinjam from AE101_Wong.. :rofl:

Bro scott, if you dare change to us bumper, I'll bump that bumper to either howard's car or NA_Lover's car.... let you choose... but better don't choose the rare car with rare guy lor....
Can't expect how he'll react ma..... :ahhhhh:

wah~~~
bro scott! u wan change ah den fast fast lo!
den i buy de subaru bumper from u!
juz pnp n no need 2 repaint too!
muhahahaha! damn worth!

Bump: wah~~~
muhahahaha! damn worth!:thefinger:

calvin, you really want meh?? Scott oledi kena tiao d.. you want us to tiao you again ah??

bro.. u wanna join the toyota subaru hybrid family ar?? welcome welcome!! might be letting go my bumper... coz wanna change to subaru ver6 one... muahahaha... interested?..

poison poison....

Bump:
haha...sorry lah,me btc (boh tuck chek)wan...dun lah tulan,if change to vip bumper then we change name to TOYBARU VIPROLLA loh...haha...:thefinger::thefinger:

KNN!! the bumper is JDM AE101 WAGON bumper lar... :thefinger:

calvin, you really want meh?? Scott oledi kena tiao d.. you want us to tiao you again ah??

lol~~~
nvm la~~~
i'll will wif scott poison others bcome a toyota subaru hybrid family lo!
muhahahaha:biggrin:
cheers for TOBARU IMPROLLA!
:biggrin:

Bump:

lol~~~
nvm la~~~
i'll will wif scott poison others bcome a toyota subaru hybrid family lo!
muhahahaha:biggrin:
cheers for TOBARU IMPROLLA!
:biggrin:

Bump:
bro.. u wanna join the toyota subaru hybrid family ar?? welcome welcome!! might be letting go my bumper... coz wanna change to subaru ver6 one... muahahaha... interested?..

poison poison....

lol~~~
how much u willing 2 let go 1st?
den we can bcome a family lo!
muhahaha! den poison howard change along!
:love:

haha...dun bother poisoning me lah...i'm oredi full of poison liao,come near me u the one kena poison only....:thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:
Calvin, do you think Scott want you to become his family meh??? muahaha!!!! :smokin:

Last edited:
haha...dun bother poisoning me lah...i'm oredi full of poison liao,come near me u the one kena poison only....:thefinger::thefinger:

lol~~~
me also not tat easy kena poison 1 de!
muhahahaha:P

Bump:
Calvin, do you think Scott want you to become his family meh??? muahaha!!!! :smokin:

lol~~~
no need ask permission from him de!
direct unplug his bumper from his car den plug into my car!
den bcome a member jor!
leng mou?
:driver:

lol~~~
me also not tat easy kena poison 1 de!

Bump:

lol~~~
no need ask permission from him de!
direct unplug his bumper from his car den plug into my car!
den bcome a member jor!
leng mou?
:driver:

how come you can do like that.......??? If 1 day his toybaru bumper missing, you are the 1st one to suspect d.... because of you have said it!!
Leng!!! got ppl take care the toybaru bumper when my boss in KL...!!! Yeepi!! thanks to calvin!!:burnout:

how come you can do like that.......??? If 1 day his toybaru bumper missing, you are the 1st one to suspect d.... because of you have said it!!
Leng!!! got ppl take care the toybaru bumper when my boss in KL...!!! Yeepi!! thanks to calvin!!:burnout:

lol~~~
no need 2 scare cos if really unplug by me de den sure i'll pay him
but dunno how he back penang only! kekekeke:P
he sure very happy de lo cos can use TOYBARU VIPROLLA bumper!
muhahahaha:P:proud:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom