Invitation to Super GT

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Good afternoon

Im Eric from JPM Motorsport , we are the organizers for the upcoming Super GT 2012 on the 9th n 10th of June at Sepang International Circuit.
We would like invite your club to attend. We have ticket packages of 30 , 50 , 100 tickets. Retail price are at RM100 but if purchased in bulk pricing will be significantly lower. More details in the proposal.

By the way kids below the age of 12 will be able to enter for FREE.

May I know who can i e-mail this proposal to ? :)

Here is a little teaser of what to expect !

2012 Super GT Promo - YouTube

Attachments

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Do you have tickets for GT Club? I cannot find any information for GT Club on the Sepang Website

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello yes I do have tickets for GT Club as well as ordinary Grandstand tickets (RM75)

How many GT club do you need my friend :)

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
To all you SUPER GT lovers I will be attending the ZTH Time to Attack Sepang on the 20th of May at 9am onwards

If you are keen on purchasing your tickets do kindly inform me via SMS that you wanna COD at Sepang on the day

Here is my contact number ! 012 (six) 7 (five) 7 986 just mention you are calling from ZTH forum

Will be selling the tickets at a special promotional price and limited quantity

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When one mentions the Toyota 86, the usual suspects of keywords that describe this new rear drive sports coupe will come in the form of “going sideways”, “touge driving” or “great balance”. Those impressions are undeniably true, and the car is truly a sporty baby that has successfully inherited the soul that famed the old AE86. But those are not the only characteristics that made the new 86 as what it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience