6. cyberpunk n friend
7. chucky - need direction >.<
8. ec1521
9.fishbrain

coldfusionpower

Known Member
May 29, 2005
planet earth
aiyah .. sorry guys .. going to terengganu with my family ...hope u guys have great day there ......

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Apr 29, 2005
cheras,kl
yo yo all brother here.....hello drex is me jack(skyny-gtry)so at that day i bring stok go there sell can?coz need clear my stok oledi.....yo mie4385 dun bring ur staring go there for sell????
Participation List:
1. mie4385
2. Jaywat - i got visor for sales hehehe
3. coldfusionpower
4. rikeys
5. kai32
6. cyberpunk n friend
7. chucky - need direction >.<
8. ec1521
9.fishbrain
10.brother-meter seller (boost,vacumm,volt,rpm meter,timer)

Last edited:

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
here's the map:

if you are coming from federal highway, turn into Subang airport exit from Federal highway. Then, turn right on the first left turn (don't go to Subang airport). Go all the way straight, you will pass-by BMW (on your left), Mernard (on your right), etc. When you reach the traffic light, you can see Caltex and Shell station. After the traffic light, go straight, there are shops on your left. Turn in, and look for the crowd at the parking [P]. The [x] mark is Autochild.

The address is:
Autochild Sdn. Bhd. (680556-V)
No.11, Jalan U1/35A, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park,
40150, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

If you are coming from Subang/USJ area. Know the Subang parade right? Use the road behind Subang Parade go straight, there's an exit to Subang Airport too at the end. Then follow the same road as described above.

I hope these help.

I am sorry than we can't assign anyone to lead you all there as I don't know where are your locations.

Last edited:

ChuckY

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Bukit OUG
thx drexchan, cos i tot we meeting at sunway to go together...nvm i got a fren goin wif me, think he knoe the way :cheers:

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
You are welcomed!

Guys!! Good News!

Come and be surprised by some FREE GIFTS!!

Glade Sport Car Perfume & Kit Windscreen Wash !!!

Last edited:

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
drexchan said:
KESAS from which direction? If heading Shah Alam, turn into Subang near Summit. Then from there go to glenmarie.
Yeah KESAS from KL. After exit to Summit where to turn. I'm not familiar with that area.

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
after the USJ, take the flyover, summit on your left, correct? Turn RIGHT to subang. After a few traffic lights.. you will reach a round about. 12 o'clock. Straight... you will reach a left turn.. After that, Subang Parade on your right. Infront of Subang parade, turn RIGHT.. traffic light, turn RIGHT. Go straight, you will reach a left turn again, exit the junction and you are heading to Subang Airport. On the firt exit (left), turn-in.. go straight.. and eventually you will see Caltex and Shell station on your left (you can also see the stadium far-far away infront of you). There are shop lots on your left after Shell. Turn left on the first exit (Kristal Bond building), look for the crowd behind the shops..

I hope this helps.. anything, just call maxis-270-8685

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all forumer...
Need advice from Evo x owner, aftermarket manifold better or remain stock manifold more durable?
Any advice from Evo x owner are very appreciate
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience