Increasing displacement of 4G63T

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Got it already but can't leave the car with you yet cos very busy this few days. My showroom gonna open on 30 this month. The tein very good but bumpy ride!!

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Hi guys! Long time no log in... Well, bad news! Last week when i started up my engine, there was a ckonking sound! clok clok clok... I knew i had to get to the garage & overhaul already which was what i had been planning all along but i was in klang, so i slowly drove but the sound got louder & louder & the car was loosing power by the sec!! Finally, half way the engine jammed up & there was the sound of something breaking! Got out, leaking engine oil badly. When towed to the garage, got hole in the block! So, time for new engine! Which ment that stroking up the new engine will be over my buget of 5-6K already! :( Now car is with Georgett's workshop ADA motorsports. I'm plonking in an e1, change the cams over from my e3, put metal gaskets & LT8S. Doing up the drive shafts & changing the front brake sets cos mine worn & warped. Initially the mech recomended vr4 ECI but i chose evo cos i still wanna stroke up at some point of time. BTW anyone know how much a pair of VR4 front twin pot ste costs? Also, any diff from evo?

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
around 300~400...

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Update

Hi guys. Sorry i didn't get to stroke up my engine. As you guys know, my engine blew before i could overhaul it. Anyway, the mech said that the condition of the engine was so bad that i would be better off with a new engine anyway. As a new engine ment a further 2K, stroking up seems out of budget liao!! The mech said that this engine should give me much more power than my last one as the last one was really terok liao. Also, i'm adding a stand alone unit so i'll just max out this 2.0l engine for the time being la. Just got the car, some pics of the new engine:) http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/g63e/detail?.dir=b7a2scd&.dnm=e0c6scd.jpg&.src=ph
Tuning going to do on tues after i get my exhaust upgradded.

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
update.

Hi guys. Did my exhaust system & tuned the car. Runs at 1.4 bar quite smoothly. some pics of my exhaust flap.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai.. i have a fren who wan to sell defi meters bf series!!! but the problem is he selling only the meters no sensor or wat so ever sayng that he only changing the meters cause of the colour!!! so my question now is!!!! how much would ut cause me to install the meters together wit the control and all the sensor and adapter all.basily used it la!!!

this are the meters
oil temp
oil press
water temp!!!
thanks!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience