In-Cabin Manual Boost Controller - by ftzone® racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

In-Cabin Manual Boost Controller - by ftzone® racing

ftzone

full throttle zone
Brand New.
The lowest priced reliable in-cabin boost controller available in the market today.

Adjust Boost easily adjust by a simple turn of the knob.
Universal for all turbo applications.

Opening Offer Price : RM138.00 (FREE SHIPPING in Peninsular Malaysia)

Call 016.4539687 for an immediate deal. or email [email protected]

Knob colors available: Black (as in pic), Silver and Red.

Disclaimers:
*overboosting without proper tuning knowledge is a hazard to your engine and may cause it to fail. ensure while tuning for the desired boost is done in a safe manner. I will bear no responsiblity for your error damaging or killing anything in the process of using this innovative product. Model BAIC01

Non related questions and non sales comments are not welcomed. It is unethical to use my high hitting post with your own lame advertisement. Please understand the technical works of a boost controller before you ask a question, whereby you can get the answers easily in the internet.

Last edited:
madspawn, your pm box full edi. anyway this is my reply to you.

It is quite easily installed. Any mechanic with experience with Turbo Engine will know how to do it.

My advice if you have stock turbine and stock fuel systems, do not increase the boost more than 20% from stock. Eg. 0.7bar should be safe to increase until 0.9bar max. Unless you can feed in more fuel, you can increase it a little bit more. Please be sure that your engine is in good health before you up boost it.

Please pay to:
Raymond Wong
Maybank 157166911282
Tel: 016.4539687
Email: [email protected]

Once you have made payment, I will need your name, address and contact number for shipping purpose. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery. Thank you.

Rgds,
Raymond.

Last edited:
how the responed?better then fish tank boost controller.??
PM me for more details...

monsterv6,
of course far better than fish tank valves ler. RM2 how to compare with RM138?

with this boost controller u can really fine tune your desired boost.
boost spike is minimal. *it is also a bleed valve, but with better control over the bleeding compared to other DIY manual boost controller out in the market.

** Please be reminded that this is in fact an "In-Cabin" capable manual boost controller with a knob to adjust.
Competitors with similar design is selling over RM200++ in the market.

got silver, black and red.
limited pieces only.

Last edited:
-bump-

special offer RM120 shipped within Peninsular Malaysia.
valid from November - Dec 2006 only.

got 1 used unit. Almost new... selling RM99 only. Interested please call.

hi bro..

still have any left?

best price? very interested.

thanks.

where is your location?looks like ur number is northern...which part?kedah or penang?i think i can go to u directly if i interested la....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom