IMPORTANT NOTICE!

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
dear all,

i'd like to post a statement to clear up a tiny detail about me, what's my position in TiTAN, what do i do for them, and who am i related to.

1) i'm their marketing and sales representative. (aka salesman with alot of marketing thrown in) i'm also THE only fella in my 'division' so i'm both the boss and kuli :P
i'm also their representative in racing circles, when i participate in events with my "TiTANed Kancil" (just like Schumacher representing Ferrari)

2) in terms of ranking, i'm ranked 3rdd next to the boss (technical director) in a company of 6 humans :P

3) i not only sell the product, i also promote and sell the brand, via brand building and many marketing projects to gain awareness of the brand. (ie: Tom's TiTAN review)
i do their Public Relations, and also after-sales service. So any problems with your TiTANs, call me, it's my job!

4)I got to know TiTANs thru the NST's CBT section (yes a newspaper) back in June 2002! i'm not their family relative. I bought (i was a customer first) my set of TiTANs for a 'charity' price in return of publicity and i was then appointed company spokesperson (ceeeeehwah) and i promoted the brand for 2years without pay whatsoever.
It was back in late November 2003 when they (TiTAN) asked me to help them out and by January 2004, i was paid my first wage. And i've been their marketing and sales guy ever since. (can't say i'm a manager, but i don't really like being called a salesman too.. :lol: )

anyways,
there's have been several (now TiTANed) customers who went ahead to fit without me knowing. And these guys came from reading ZTH's advertisements and my constant promotions..
This well, affected me as TiTANs marketing man because no-one mentioned about me or ZeroToHundred and my boss actually assumed that the Internet wasn't effective after all.

What i'm trying to say is that, if you wanna buy TiTANs, pls at least inform me so i can keep an accurate report AND market survey, so we know which effective method to promote TiTAN.

AND for those who assumed that buying straight from my boss is cheaper, i'm sorry, but our prices are locked solid, even for our dealers. And what my boss qoutes, is what i qoute as well, because them prices came from his mouth!
:lol:

i hope you guys not only support TiTAN, but also to help support me so i can keep this job.

Thanks guys and gals,
thanks and i appreciate you for reading my plight :unsure:
cheers!
Stanley

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
and one of the benefits that you'll gain when you buy through me:

i give good after-sales service. If you've got any problems or issues whatsoever, i'll handle and fix it for you.
if you're too busy to send it to TiTAN to fix, i can pick your car up and send it for you and have it back by the end of the day!

A few forummers has already used this service of mine :)

cheers!
Stanley

criculation

Jan 29, 2004
Kyoto , Japan.
www.teenrave.org
now you see now you dont , my post is missing ?. :rolleyes:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Sep 2 2004, 10:22 AM

if you're too busy to send it to TiTAN to fix, i can pick your car up and send it for you and have it back by the end of the day!
wow...
this is good...

maybe next week... not sure yet.

but my front suspension is not hard enough.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ineed ur guys help . If I want to modify a GTi engine without changing it . I want to do those things -

-Internal mods like port and polish
-blue printing
-camshaft 272 degree and afew more

After that the performance good liao hah ? Somemore need to do what else ? And does anyone know how much will it cost ? And where to do ? My location is in Cheras . Thanks .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience