idiot car owner with tinted rear lamp

i was thinking to DIY pelangi light when turn signal

good eh? no need blink just keep changing color

Dino@Casper said:
i flash him a couple of times.. and he still didn't budge.
Why bother. Just over take him on the other lane if you can. That's what I'd do. Over take on the left lane, and cut back into the right lane seriously close to that idiot and zoom away.

im sorry if my statement hurt some ppl wt 'tint brake lamp' but....but.....it really dun look 'COOL' nowdays. if v r in da 90's den it's COOL but now different

have to catch up wt trend

Satria_95, I would do that normally too.. but it was my dad's car and his was with me.. so didn't wanna drive like that... hehe..

PocketRocket said:
dont know bout tinted rear lamps bro...but few days back i was rushing on ldp,some slow ass kelisa had his reverse lights installed with spotlight bulbs...its so bright i cant even see his number plate,like high beam-ing me from the front....damn hard to drive
hmmm we may have met the same bugger yet... came out from my house and was making my way to main road when i was behind this dude... same thing.. kelisa, fricking bright reverse lights connected to his headlights...

no problems.. high beam him all the way to the main road. near my house oni dare la. haha

if cheras or sunway then diff story lo

The Road Transport Ord. states only white & amber allowed on the front of the car & red, amber & white at the rear, doing what its supposed to do, i.e. blink when its supposed to & white lights to only come on when in reverse, etc.

Try to beat this. On a Saga (separate parking lites), this idiot tinted his front parking lites RED. At dusk, when visibility is the worst, I tried to overtake a car, thinking the another car was also overtaking as I could see his red lights. Turns out he was COMING from the opposite direction & I had to go back into my lane. Where was his brains when he did that tint? Definitely NOT cool.

Also people who insist on putting up their sun shades while driving. I really hate that. Can't see whats ahead of him, can't see if the chap in front is braking & only have to rely on his lights. Some of them not working either, so have to judge by his speed retardation....like his brains.

Raja_Mongkut said:
hmmm we may have met the same bugger yet... came out from my house and was making my way to main road when i was behind this dude... same thing.. kelisa, fricking bright reverse lights connected to his headlights...

no problems.. high beam him all the way to the main road. near my house oni dare la. haha

if cheras or sunway then diff story lo

red orangish new facelift kelisa? i met this dick in sunway ldp...

forgot the color though... perhaps there r more than 1 idiot haha.. i think alot more than 1 kelisa with that kinda mod

i met him in jln kuchai lama though

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom