idiot car owner with tinted rear lamp

hahaha...maybe they feel after tinted their lamps.....they feel slightly faster, more aggressive.....more horse power..more lansi....more yeng......just a bunch of ego wannabes n brainless too :) muahahahahhaa

erm...exactly the same like those they install at headlights for show..like those type R strobe lights....dun tint the rear lights...so the flash is...direct...on a waja tail lamp...

tinting the rear lamp is good when ur rear lamp is 2 bright or they have christal lamp cause its annoying and can be very dangerous to other road user
but dont la tint until cant see the lamp
if realy kena bang ppl it can cause fighting or maybe killing if all dont work out well thats y in malaysia we heard alot of road bullies cases

i really hate those ppl put some so call aeroplane light at the rear they think its smart.tiuzzzz hope they kena bang by lori!!!

hahaha cheong mou kei....really 90's style? if do mean those idiot very very out one lor....lol

1st thing 1st........y do people want tint their rear lamp? for what?

and can the tinted survice from OUTSIDE?

i meant the outside of the car.....rain.....then hot sun......then wash car....won't torn out?

yea...i tinted my signal lights,it just look smoked but still clear to see during the day.din re-wire my signals,reverse n brake lights.like some ppl brake with reverse lights on/hazard lights on..... the tint sticker about 70% black and can withstand rain n shine.

poc roc..for ur case..it's jst in case..so it's ok...hmm...make sure u find one super bright one a...blind those jackasses...in my place..the waja had it connected to the brake lights i think..fck la..

First of all, why is there a need to tint the brake lights,signal lights?

Secondly, the idiots of all idiots are the ones who change their signal lights to be the same red color as the brake lights. Its confusing. Why would people wanna get their car smashed from behind?

prod...ur 1st statement,im guilty of it...its just to look nice.and its not dark until i signal,and u can barely see lights coming out,still clear...some ppl will tint till black black.

2nd statement is downright stupid..hafta agree wz you...

those guy tinting their lights actually envy looking at Lynx RS or Focus RS/ST lah:angel_smile: but can not afford to buy:regular_smile:

I also pity those guys coz it just show how idiot they are, want to show-off, do it properly lah.. if got no money, just stay with the OEM light lah, dont jeoperdise others' safety.

edwin_lcw said:
satria i really dunno what to say la ...... u r really something .... wan yam cha ar ?
Your "yam cha" means wanna fight, wanna keng sou or what? If wanna fight, then better make it in the bukit aman police station la. If wanna keng sou, better make it in court la. If wanna yam cha and see chicks, then may I suggest KL Plaza coffee bean on a saturday afternoon. hahahaha

Fluffy,
But I didn't do anything. So don't accuse me for being a murderer! I will keng sou with you in court and I'm sure you will lose! hehehe

I have the agree, this people are real idiots on the road.. today i was driving back on the north south highway from johor.. there was this wira... first he connected his reverse lights 2 come on with his lights .. so it was freaking bright.. nvr mnd that.. he was driving on the right lane at 110kmh with the hazards lights on.. its not raining.. though even if its raining its still wrong.. i was like.. WTF... dem it.. i flash him a couple of times.. and he still didn't budge.. or off his hazard lights.. people complain HID this are bad bla bla.. i think this is much much worse... wanted 2 ram that fella ass man

turn signals, make sure they are orange/red and it blinks lar... i see some convert their signal lights to blue color... and they dont blink when turn.... apa punya signal light....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom