Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

I saw a Cobra just now.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
AC Cobra @ Tmes Square KL

[youtube]AnA03pW-5KU[/youtube]

Yes, I saw a Cobra just now, at Times Square.
owner was an awesome guy. hear the rumble of the V8.
i used my handphone in night mode so video isnt too good.
but hell, who cares!
Recorded by me!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice cobra..

lol he didnt want to, i guess... he wiped his car nicely though.. awesome owner...
i took almost 20 photos.. uploaded some in the RCP section..

woooo..love d v8 muscle sound...reli nice car...1 of my favourite...bt dunno if it is the real thing or just a replica car...bt it sure aint cheap.....

arghhhh , i just only saw the thread
i know the cobra owner
more videos coming up , i will post em
we just did a event in merdeka square bring cars from australia , holland , singapore , thailand , lots of chun stuff
best was the AC Cobra , i went on a convoy, i was on the dodge , the AC was infront of me all the while, it was great , the roads were all closed up , 80 cars , 10 by 10 took turns to burnout from merdeka square to klcc , and back to merdeka square, cobra's roar was priceless, the corvette's were are also very very good , firebird was nice , arghh i forgot wht model ferrari was it, bt it was superb too it came all the way from bangkok , i guess some of u guys who came from AMC club or malaysia singapore classic club would have been there also , glad to be there , was nice experience sitting in friends dodge n opel manta.... i will post the pics soon la foru guys, see how bugati's were in the 60's hehe , and one rare classic merce SUPERCHARGED, haih hope to get my car up to that perfection too, bt rules were tight , even cadilacs , impalas , were rejected by the comitee , cos all they wanted were PERFECTION :D , of cos to keep up the image, mahatir's son was there also just a like normal citizen hehe walking freely , i can say, alot , i mean alot of datuks collections :D

Last edited:
fucking hell, i missed it.. DAMN!!
+yesterday i saw these guys at Times Square and they said about coming to Dataran Merdeka on 1st april (today) between 8am-2pm

DAMN are they coming again tommorow!!!???

fucking hell, i missed it.. DAMN!!
+yesterday i saw these guys at Times Square and they said about coming to Dataran Merdeka on 1st april (today) between 8am-2pm

DAMN are they coming again tommorow!!!???

no la bro
wait for the next event , go to the clubs website hehe
bt i dnt think the cars from europe aussie n all will come back anytime soon
they were all sponsored by malaysia to come over
bt sadly , nt many turned up to see the event, bt the roads were packed and filled with ppl hehehehe, hahahah felt like a VIP
will post more pics from camera

Holy smokes...one of my all time favourites, the Shelby Cobra. That rumble from the 427 V8 is music.

It's an AC Cobra.. originated from British. But the bodywork is such a marvel.. just like the US Shelby unit - oversized flared, Halibrant wheels.. etc.

Simply marvelous! Anybody there came with GT40?

From jinkl pics:

Mercedes supercharged = Merc 540K.. the owner got the appropriate number plate for it. This is the mother of all Kompressors..

Classic lotus = looks like the lotus 7.

its an AC Cobra.. but hell yeah its awesome
I know that. I use the names Cobra, AC Cobra and Shelby Cobra interchangeably. I know that they are technically different.

I make the assumption (maybe a stupid one) that Americans can relate more to the latter term than the one with the AC in front.

A Post Every 5 Mins

I'm driving wira with 4g93t engine. Nowadays my engine RPM is very late to turn down when I rev the engine, seems like the throttle body late to close. the boost meter also late to turn down. anybody knows what happened?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom