i kena game or what?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
wah.like this means better just keep car at home only lah.or drive very very slowly until warranty mati,then hentam lah.=P
:smokin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wah...driveshaft damage cause use bigger rims? crazy la they all
Yup, as mentioned they will push blame to something, so bigger and heavier tyres/rims cause the drive shaft to work harder, then damaged......

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

wah.like this means better just keep car at home only lah.or drive very very slowly until warranty mati,then hentam lah.=P
Yup, two ways about it. Mod and be careful or keep standard and hantam kao kao, see anything kaput faster go and claim within warranty.......kakakakakkaka:biggrin:

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
aiya leceh lah want to claim claim like this.now also stuck in bengkel so long cannot come out.=(

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Claim is always like that. Tyre bulge claim same thing they will first say you hit curb lah! pothole lah! and all that....

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
last time my tayar also got bulge.but i thought cannot claim,so i just bring to tyre shop in melaka there to change.=) if tyre bulge can claim meh?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
last time my tayar also got bulge.but i thought cannot claim,so i just bring to tyre shop in melaka there to change.=) if tyre bulge can claim meh?
If it is tyre fault, why not? Tyres can also have manufacturing fault too. Of course if you hit the curb or large hole damaging the tyres then cannot claim loh.....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Of course, when you make a claim, they will always deny first, but if really you know did not hit large pothole, no damage marks to rims and tyre, they have to honor the claim, but they will find the lowest part of the thread pattern, and that is the claim amount.

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
i see.good to know.=) better keep car at home only lah.then nothing can happen,no need to go through claim process.=D

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They did mentioned is keep the car stationery for a long long period of time the tyres can flat spot......hahahahahha

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
ya,i also heard this from a friend before.but is it true ar?because later on my car wont be moving for a long,long time.my dad will only start engine every morning.im a bit worried oh.=/

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Start engine is no point, best to drive around, then battery got charge and also clear water vapor....
How long away? If not, just take out battery and leave idle.....

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
my job takes me overseas for about 6 months at a time.maybe longer,if im not lucky enough to be relieved.=/ my dad will jaga the car for me when im away,as im still staying with them for the moment.but i dont want to kacau him so much lah.he says he doesnt mind.he likes my car,actually.says its very sporty.=D

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Long period of time, can remove the battery, or ask your father to use is better.

Or you can let me have it, will return with detailing job done.....hahhahahha

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
wah.with detailing some more.XD not now lah.car still new ma.not even one month old yet.but got paint chip in the front bumper d.always running on the highway.=/ thought of putting on a bodykit later on.then want to send for glass coat.then car very shiny,one year dont wash also nevermind.=P

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Joking only, my friend is close friend, so of course he trust me with his car. You don't even know me...:biggrin:
For those glass coat, search the detailing forums for more feedback before deciding....
Many in the market, and many pros and cons about them too.....

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
i know.=D eh,glass coat also got cons one leh?people say very expensive,but good.its okay.ill look around in the forums and decide later on.still got time ma.its not like im going to send the car for it tomorrow.=)

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i know.=D eh,glass coat also got cons one leh?people say very expensive,but good.its okay.ill look around in the forums and decide later on.still got time ma.its not like im going to send the car for it tomorrow.=)
Not con as in imitation or bluff, but as in good and bad points......:biggrin:

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
i see.a friend of mine was against the idea,saying that it will peel of eventually,and later on when want to cabut the paint will come off also.so scary le.=/

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i see.a friend of mine was against the idea,saying that it will peel of eventually,and later on when want to cabut the paint will come off also.so scary le.=/
No, not until that extent. Coating is to protect the clear coat layer, but we are OT here.
You can find out more in detailing section.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just when you think there’s nothing more to see or read about Nissan’s GT-R super-coupe, images of a mysterious prototype start to crop up on the internet. These latest shots depict car with several features you won’t find on the standard model, leading us to believe this is either a new Group N version of the latest model or possibly the upcoming V-Spec model due to hit the streets in 2009...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience