i kena game or what?

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
i was told that if i do anything to the engine,exhaust or suspension then warranty mati.bodykit no problem.even if just change muffler tip also mati.but a friend of mine told me strut bar no problem,because in case anything unsavoury happens,can quickly cabut before claim.=) but if i were to do anything,ill probably do it after i come back next year lah.=)
:smokin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i was told that if i do anything to the engine,exhaust or suspension then warranty mati.bodykit no problem.even if just change muffler tip also mati.but a friend of mine told me strut bar no problem,because in case anything unsavoury happens,can quickly cabut before claim.=) but if i were to do anything,ill probably do it after i come back next year lah.=)
Anything changed that is attached to engine like what you mentioned, exhaust etc. will void engine warranty. Suspension usually will be drive shaft claim.
As mentioned previously, if plug and play, like strut bar, you can remove easily, then go and claim....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wheel and tyre sizes change also can void warranty. My friend claim I think was drive shaft and they push the blame on the rims and tyre change to bigger therefore damages it. I think he manage to claim but long process.....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wah...driveshaft damage cause use bigger rims? crazy la they all

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
wah.like this means better just keep car at home only lah.or drive very very slowly until warranty mati,then hentam lah.=P

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wah...driveshaft damage cause use bigger rims? crazy la they all
Yup, as mentioned they will push blame to something, so bigger and heavier tyres/rims cause the drive shaft to work harder, then damaged......

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

wah.like this means better just keep car at home only lah.or drive very very slowly until warranty mati,then hentam lah.=P
Yup, two ways about it. Mod and be careful or keep standard and hantam kao kao, see anything kaput faster go and claim within warranty.......kakakakakkaka:biggrin:

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
aiya leceh lah want to claim claim like this.now also stuck in bengkel so long cannot come out.=(

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Claim is always like that. Tyre bulge claim same thing they will first say you hit curb lah! pothole lah! and all that....

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
last time my tayar also got bulge.but i thought cannot claim,so i just bring to tyre shop in melaka there to change.=) if tyre bulge can claim meh?