I hate Jenson Button

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Jenson always thinks if you put him in a Ferrari he can beat michael.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by bigboystoys+Mar 6 2005, 16:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboystoys @ Mar 6 2005, 16:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BlackSamurai@Mar 3 2005, 15:25
bigboystoys,
are you a fans of WWF? coz what ever you demand can be found at WWF :lol:
obviously you haven't been watching F1 before this... or maybe only very recently??

the last driver to be loud-mouthed is eddie irvine.. and he only retired couple of years back.... i presume you only started watching f1 just 1 or 2 seasons back??

think before you talk... [/b][/quote]
dude, take it easy. Joking only.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by bigboystoys+Mar 6 2005, 16:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboystoys @ Mar 6 2005, 16:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BlackSamurai@Mar 3 2005, 15:25
bigboystoys,
are you a fans of WWF? coz what ever you demand can be found at WWF :lol:
obviously you haven't been watching F1 before this... or maybe only very recently??

the last driver to be loud-mouthed is eddie irvine.. and he only retired couple of years back.... i presume you only started watching f1 just 1 or 2 seasons back??

think before you talk... [/b][/quote]
personnally i think talking loud aint wrong if u hav the results to back u.. i liked jenson last time coz i think he has great potential.. last yr was a prove to that but then i think he get over excited by the result last yr (which i think aint really anything compare to what ferrari or michael archieve) n start to talk loud. u mentioned eddie ervive.. what happen to him after he speak loud n hav no result to back him?? i don think he found a seat.. but if michael say something loud no1 thinks he is arrogant becoz every1 knows he is capable.. so my conclusion is that well speak loud if u hav the results

A Post Every 5 Mins

It's Zerotohundred.com's third live event at the Super GT this coming weekend. We'd like to celebrate this by offering some of the best toys men can get their hands on at untouchable prices only for the coming Super GT. Get this: HID systems from 499 onwards? Under RM900 Japanese HID Systems? The brightest Strobe lights for 249??? This is why you should go to the Super GT this weekend!. Tell your friends!</p><p><b>For Any enquiries please PM me or Email...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience