hyper rev magazine (levin/trueno)

Haiiiyah........no need to buy yet can save some more $$$ for petrol bring kids out too......muahaahahah....

dunno which volume........singapore slightly more expensive....i check b4.......dowan to sell....keep 4 reference...

20vturbo......u from which part of sarawak? now in bintulu damn kaw sien.....hahahaha

he... he.....found these inside the Isetan KLCC

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
different, but place at the same shelf inside ISETAN KLCC. The price is same RM106-RM116.
To buy all of them will cost u RM700!!!!!

flying back tomoro d.......went to the autoshow......nothing interest me....hahahaha

Will plan to go KL after new year liao somehow, will go ISETAN KLCC hunt for the magazine.......muahahahaahaha.......i'll coming soon ISETAN...baby~~~~~~

ahaha........yes, i'm from KUCHING, miao miao city, that's why i wanna order, since klcc got......heehe.....will go there buy lar....ahahaha.......

sincere1 said:
he... he.....found these inside the Isetan KLCC

1.jpg

bro, how is the contents of this mag? i saw it in Spore selling sgd22 but i didnt buy as i scared nothing much inside. how does it compare with hyperev?

Last time I bought the Hyper books they were RM108 (Dec 2005) If now RM79 is dirt cheap

I have all 3 volumes plus Levin & Trueno Magazine #12-18. But The Levin Trueno Mag more AE86 glory mag.

will ask my sis to buy liao since she having holidays over there right now. muaahhaaha......buy all all all.........muahahaha

Top Bottom