Hunting for an Unreg. Re-cond Altezza

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi
Unreg altezza are hard to find now days. Last I know. Not sure if sold off.
1) KLC in Jalan Setepak has silver wan.
2) Mutiara Motor JB has a Black .

Pls call and find out if the car is still around.

Nowadays very rare to find a unreg Altezza on sale...mostly are used altezza found in Motortrader mag...

Folks,
I was in JB last weekend and I saw unregistered altezza in Mutiara Motors Jalan Tebrau.
It is a white colour facelifted model. If anyone interested pls call them.

Note unregistered Altezza are hard to find now days so if you are serious move fast to
own this fantastic machine...:smokin:

Anybody from JB area here can check it out post the price and specs etc....

Hi
Unreg altezza are hard to find now days. Last I know. Not sure if sold off.
1) KLC in Jalan Setepak has silver wan.
2) Mutiara Motor JB has a Black .

Pls call and find out if the car is still around.

KLC still got altezza? i brought the last silver unit at last year end.....cheers :)

Yes i do saw a white color altezza at mutiara jb on last 2 weeks back when i having an event at jb, very nice unit. :)

How much is the white car in J.B and what facelift done to the car?

KLC still got altezza? i brought the last silver unit at last year end.....cheers :)

Yes i do saw a white color altezza at mutiara jb on last 2 weeks back when i having an event at jb, very nice unit. :)

Hi PK47
You car arrived together with mine back in Apr08. :proud:

Austin... Facelifted means New Headlight (Original HID), revised Grill and seat material and possible with arm rest.

Hi PK47

Austin... Facelifted means New Headlight (Original HID), revised Grill and seat material and possible with arm rest.

Wooo....means mine also facelifted lo like that, projector HID, grille and armrest etc etc... hahaha:idea:

Hi PK47

Oh is it? how much u brought?

Folks,
I was in JB last weekend and I saw unregistered altezza in Mutiara Motors Jalan Tebrau.
It is a white colour facelifted model. If anyone interested pls call them.

Note unregistered Altezza are hard to find now days so if you are serious move fast to
own this fantastic machine...:smokin:

Anybody from JB area here can check it out post the price and specs etc....

Eh how come you in JB also never tell?

The car is still around.. I pass by Mutiara Motors every morning to work, and it's displayed outside the showroom. Maybe I should stop by and take some pics. :biggrin:

Bernard,
Hiah aa... passing thru JB only. Was going to singapore.
If you can take some picture for future potential altezza owners to see.:idea:
If you can find out year model and price that would be even better:proud:

PK47
Come to TT and I will tell you....ha ha ha ....:burnout:

Anyone view/inspect the black altezza selling at klang ?
appreciate some feedback.. i been there just now to view.. looks like ok.
but need to know if anyone here test drive it b4..

Anyone view/inspect the black altezza selling at klang ?
appreciate some feedback.. i been there just now to view.. looks like ok.
but need to know if anyone here test drive it b4..

Wah wfhan, looks like u have viewed all the altezza in k.l d lo...so which one are you going to end up with?

Wah wfhan, looks like u have viewed all the altezza in k.l d lo...so which one are you going to end up with?

Wfan is close............. after so long still looking around for Altezza.... I see a hard core fan...:adore: Reminds me of me when I was looking around for altezza. I also took some time...
But eventually I got it.:driver:

Wfan is close............. after so long still looking around for Altezza.... I see a hard core fan...:adore: Reminds me of me when I was looking around for altezza. I also took some time...
But eventually I got it.:driver:

austin & vj, went to view another unit today, unfortunately due to time constraint didn't managed to get a test drive, niway, 2moro wil go there again to ask for test drive.
BUT, i still appreciate any feedback.. car plate is WLV6063, color black, 5AT

Last edited:
wfhan...if you need help..come and talk to us during our TT in Taipan...I am sure the guys is more than willing to assist in anyway they can ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom