how you guys release your anger...?

nclim

500 RPM
just wonder how you guy release your anger or sadness...
i damn sienz...fed up bout everything...

wats happening?

anything bad happens?

there will be always tommorow, maybe tommorow is your best day

haha..i also dunno what happen to me...
just fed up, headache, angry....out of sudden moment like that...

For me? Get into my car n for a drive... listen to jazz and/or heavy metal/rock.

acbc said:
For me? Get into my car n for a drive... listen to jazz and/or heavy metal/rock.

Cool.. i do the same thing as you too.. after driving around, i'll feel much better.. maybe drop by at a coffee shop and drink..

I drive reckessly....mear my house hv a 2km highway....ussually drive close to 160kmph...get the feeeling of honing ppl from the back n pass them.

listen to some music bro =) treat urself to a loud blast of music , scream along if u want to..really helps to relieve anger..

find an empty place or road, rev till 7000rpm, relsease clutch, racing...in a abadoned place.. works 4 me

wow .. looks like im not the only 1.. quite lot of ppl here release anger the same way i do .. go drive recklessly at places with no ppl, rev kao kao .. hand brake .. spin out kao kao .. then what anger also gone .. ^_^

I'll snap some photos of somebodies.....then my anger was on his head .......lolz. :D:D

NOSkill - so if we see u flaming,means ur just releasing stress n anger..? not serious..?haha..jkjk...

i'd think about how im gonna release stress then i'll come up with totally nuthin,,then i'd forget wat i wanna release for...blur for awhile...then forget bout it.. :D

just have patience man...chill...

do some breakdancing...who knows u'll be good at it and u'll thank ur temper for achieving.leverage :D

Top Bottom