How to tell the difference between Mat Rempit and Ordinary Bikers?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hoho,come to ipoh..show u some chinese and india rempits

btw,im chinese

penang also got...me last time also one of them..hehe..now..rempit with my small car on the road...

one more thing to differentiate rempit and normal bikers

for rempit..they don't tie the helmet belt...just leave it like that and when they speed up..that thing just fly like flag....

for normal biker...they will fasten the belt to the helmet...

penang also got...me last time also one of them..hehe..now..rempit with my small car on the road...

one more thing to differentiate rempit and normal bikers

for rempit..they don't tie the helmet belt...just leave it like that and when they speed up..that thing just fly like flag....

for normal biker...they will fasten the belt to the helmet...

i dun consider as Pits 1, cos i'm a Pro... dun compare me with those Pits 1....

hmmmm.....i could list a few

1) Check the chain and sprocket cover if its missing....Rempit
2) No rear lights....Rempit
3) Bike with sports rim (what you think only car got sport rims ah?)...Rempit
4) Helmet with reflective stickers peel off...Rempit

5) Exzos with more the 2000 decibles...Rempit
6) For kapcai class of bike (RGV, SS etc.) modification on leg rest and gear using higher class of Rempit bike (RXZ, TZM, Panther etc.)....Rempit
7)
8)
9)

...please add

i think i'm rempit..

my bike change to rims cos its tubeless so can stand more tougher...i "rempit" alot in kl area cos my job need me too

my helmet reflective peel off itself cos my helmet is 3years old(i think) and always put under the sun,maybe the sticker is bad quality..cannot stand the heat

my bike no rear light cos always fcuking burn in a week...malas to change bulb...

ya,I'm Rempit! wahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

most of the time they love to:

leg open wide wide like they need a "scope" to chill something up
do wheelie
keep their body horizontally on their bike when they are "laysing"
cant sit properly when they ride their bike
cant stay still in front of traffic
challenge other bikes who have louder exhaust

i would say if any rider with more than 3 habits above,most likely they are rempits :rofl:

i think i'm rempit..

my bike change to rims cos its tubeless so can stand more tougher...i "rempit" alot in kl area cos my job need me too

my helmet reflective peel off itself cos my helmet is 3years old(i think) and always put under the sun,maybe the sticker is bad quality..cannot stand the heat

my bike no rear light cos always fcuking burn in a week...malas to change bulb...

mai, join my gangs....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8)their tire damn thin..they call taht rim sotong i think....
9)they ride with their legs wide open as if their Doohan
10)They have a special pose for rempits...one hand low,one hand high,then the shoulder will be senget.
11)Ride in the middle of the road thinking they own the road.
12)Got a chick behind with her ass tonggek(which at times is quite hot)
13)Needless to say,if they do a "superman" on the road
14)Wheelies
15)Ride in a pack..Minimum also 2 bikes.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

to get a better idea, you can watch KL Menjerit.

If you wanna know the Higher Category Rempit watch KL Drift :rofl:

Actually Mat rempit is really good with their stunt,just the point is their do not perform on the right way & now lotsa wanabbe from high/secondary skool that think rempit should going for very bad image.....its not about stunting in public or illegal racing,but more to taking drug,left-side thinking & other bad activity...quite like Hippies in the 60's....

There also rempit in any other vehicle,be it drifting illegally or putting fart can just like most evo & producing unhealthy,annoying sound on the street....drifting like mad while its more to lose control & showing off in street like maniac with pimped four wheeler also rempit....

So rempitism is anywhere...cannot just blame biker....

As long as their is need for speed & some andreline rush...there always in...

butt...haihhh how people & media seee all this thing in different way & now all the perception are going for one side only which is very wrong...

I also a biker & driver,but I do driving & riding very fast...which is on track for now....:)

nowadays,every other ordinary day except for trackday,I was a responsible driver.....only sometime I would rempit abit if their if something on my stomach need to be release quickly hehehee.....

i think i'm rempit..

hehehee...bro what i mean the reflective sticker been peeled off is purposedly peel off...not because wear and tear...

no lights literally mean no lights...they took off the shole assembly...they said make the bike lighter....more torque...lol

hehehee...bro what i mean the reflective sticker been peeled off is purposedly peel off...not because wear and tear...

no lights literally mean no lights...they took off the shole assembly...they said make the bike lighter....more torque...lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl: betoi betoi arshole take out the whole brake/signal can lighter the motor bike by 500gram increase = 1 horsepower :hmmmm::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:Thanks for this , Really Enjoyed reading every Post on here, and had the Pleasure (Displeasure) Of seeing the Super-Rempit First Hand , Laying down Flat on the Seat while Riding , almost crashed my car because laughing so hard , Good thing he never saw me or I would have had the untied Helmet smash my Windscreen. Maybe its time to start a rempit acrobatic team , in 100 years Maybe they can get to Olympics.

sohai inside ZTH ? what they do ? :hmmmm:

just post some sohai question but got inside meaning to shoot some make/some engine then push his own ride makes higher loo... or just simply reply with a few cock words such 'oic', 'oh' & question ppl in such rude way when he dun even know the things... u guys will know 1 la...
he is very very famous edy ma...:listen:

:rofl:Thanks for this , Really Enjoyed reading every Post on here, and had the Pleasure (Displeasure) Of seeing the Super-Rempit First Hand , Laying down Flat on the Seat while Riding , almost crashed my car because laughing so hard , Good thing he never saw me or I would have had the untied Helmet smash my Windscreen. Maybe its time to start a rempit acrobatic team , in 100 years Maybe they can get to Olympics.

olympic? in the future could be...UMNO send them to north pole last time so by the rates how this government made decision olympic could be future possibility

then malaysia will sapu semua pingat :rofl::rofl: very proud of it then they become datuk :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom