How to remove a sticker ?

lazychai

May 20, 2006
My bumper got a sticker that already stick more than 2 to 3 years .... now i would like to remove it but when i my finger nail is very hard.

So any one know how to remove it without scratch my bumper and the paint ?

Thank You !

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Thinner will eat the paint. Use spirit or petrol instead. Alternatively, run some petrol and burn it. Stickers will come up but don't let it burn too long.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
stickers can he torn out using your thumb finger nail...

slowly korek korek and korek then tinggal those black black sticky glue that time only u use those things.

plate dishes liquid with smooth kain lap on it hard and fast will do.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
use thinner, petrol, minyak angin cap kapak.....all those dangerous might affect or melt down your paint.....lol

the more worse......ugly sticker turn to ugly paint melting......

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
u can try using car wax to remove....i use those SOFT 99 car wax...around RM20 per can...confirm 100% can be romove without scratching ur car paint....

lazychai

May 20, 2006
i will try and see ... i did a research for that also ...

The website got teach how to remove the sticker.... it said use the WD40 to spray the sticker then use the BLOW hair thing to heat up the sticker then try to use a plastic knife to slow remove it.

But im not sure whether it working or not ... i will try anyways

Thanks

lazychai

May 20, 2006
FINALLY THE RESULT IS QUITE SUCESSFUL.

i just spray the WD40 at the sticker there then just use a plastic knife to remove the sticker. This need time and energy to 100% remove it. I don't think that need a hair dryer to heat up it. The WD40 is good enough. Then just use WAX to polish the sticker part.

THANK YOU.

alray

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
Selangor
Well, at least you have managed to safe ur fingers for something else for now. :regular_smile:

hyde013

Feb 26, 2006
i also heard b4 using WD40.. haven't tried b4... my car don't have sticker on it.. lol.. onli on the windscreen.. this info might help me in the future.. thx.. :P

kimmyboi

Aug 20, 2005
Kuching
well for decals and small stickers use lighter fluid as i have been told by body workshops, when i was doing my car.

And for the car metal emblem logo stickers, use hair dryer and fishing line. Heat the sticker for a while and then use fishing line the slice through

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beading Effect for KKE Thick Wax -

When water is sprayed on a normal car surface, the water would generally form a film and remain on the car paint and would probably dry on the car. The water drying on the car has several problems like leaving water spots, dirt dryin on the car etc. Even harmfull effects of bugs, tree saps, road film harms your car paint and its finish.

An unprotected car paint would probably have a water film.

KKE Thick Wax is to be applied by hand using a wax...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience