How to: Oil Temperature Gauge Installation.

gohlex

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
anyone know where can i get the sandwich adaptor for kelisa?and roughly how much is it?ftzone selling one not sure can use or not...

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
you can always ask, you know.. test to see if it fits or not.. if it doesn't cancel the buy..

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
yeah... u can go find ftzone at prai, penang.
maybe he can let u test out
i dono lo

but i have ask him about the size
he say if your engine filter same size with wira 1.6
than can fit

but i have no time to check mine yet.

gohlex

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
too bad, i'm from east malaysia kuching, not really for me to meet up with ftzone.
infact, i do ask ftzone about the adaptor, only problem is me not sure the kelisa size is same with wira 1.6 or not...

anyway, thumb up for u MizuChi, nice work, u make me heart inchy to get my oil temp install also.hehe

nelsonlye

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
Sunway
easier way...u try to get a 1.6 wira oil filter...n compare with ur oil filter..see can work or not? or try to see 1.6 oil filter..can fit ur kelisa or not lo? Thanks..

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
Mizuchi,

those autogauge is the newer black face ones ryte.. all of them are electrical if im not mistaken.. got openin ceremony.. cool stuff man... i saw them b4 at accerssories shops but i thought it is cap ayam ones since the logo are kinda different... So i baught the older blackface ones.. sigh..

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
yup.. they've got that opening ceremony thing.. pointless but it looks good.. I can't say autogauge meters are too accurate, and I would probably spend more for an Apexi if I wanted one with better accuracy..

if you want to get an autogauge meter, make sure it's the real deal.. and I wouldnt spend more than RM200 for one..

btw, they have a more recent set of meters.. super white LED display, or something like that.. looks good and I think it has a dimmer wire.. check it out on autogauge's website.. I dunno if anyone's selling them at the moment..

Last edited:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
MizuCHi, nice write up & artical.

Guys,
Need not worry, infact I have a cheaper alternative for you guys to install the oil temp and pressure sensors. I have a basic 4 way adapter which you can install the oil temp/press sensor. And the thing is only RM45.00 plus you are able to use back your stock original temp/press sensor. I'll see if I have the time to snap some nice pics up.

freddy

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
sam1741 said:
hahaha
me also still searching for the 'sandwich' thing...
no luck here
saw those shit in brothers at kelana jaya behind giant..
selling around rm25 bucks..

gohlex

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
ftzone said:

Guys,
Need not worry, infact I have a cheaper alternative for you guys to install the oil temp and pressure sensors. I have a basic 4 way adapter which you can install the oil temp/press sensor. And the thing is only RM45.00 plus you are able to use back your stock original temp/press sensor. I'll see if I have the time to snap some nice pics up.
yeah, great to hear that, i saw that things in autogauge website,
thot is anyone selling it or not, and u jst bring me a good news.

do help me check can it use on kelisa engine block ya, then sure i buy it from
u, there is a oil temp meter pending for installation.
thanks

btw sam1741, u driving a fish?

Last edited:

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
ftzone said:

Guys,
looking foward too seee the product.... 45 is cheap though. comaring with the RM167... mm

nelsonlye

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
Sunway
For the RM45 Adpater is really cheap...good deal...FTZONE...please provide more detail n pic.....it should be able to use with the AUTOGAUGE Sensor n Pressure sensor rite??? hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu-sifu,

As I know only waja, gen 2 and persona come with 4 engine mounting. So, may I know which is the best proton chassis to swap gsr turbo without any custom job just plug and play.

Thank you very much :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience