How to make my ride higer??

bmboy

May 4, 2007
My car is Proton Wira. Recently I had changed my bumper, put on the side and rear skirt, changed 15" sport rims with 195/50/R15 tires. However, my gf is complaining that the car is too low because cant go to high slope especially shopping complex car park (this made her have to walk further).

Can someone out there tell me what can I do to make my ride higher so that I can enter shopping complex car park?

I had attached a photo of my car.

Attachments

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Where is the ori spring? BTW, the car looks like not too low. Still got 2-3 fingers between the tire and mudguard.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
maybe u just need to go sideways at humps....

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
sorry to ask bro..wats ur weight?ur gf weight? any woofer box? most probably ur absorber soft d...or change ur tyre to higer profile, or to bigger rims...

Last edited:

bmboy

May 4, 2007
sorry to ask bro..wats ur weight?ur gf weight? any woofer box? most probably ur absorber soft d...or change ur tyre to higer profile, or to bigger rims...
I am fat and she is thin, So I think can balance off, haha...
BTW, my car got ICE.

May I know how much is absorber? I just changed my tires when changing the sports rims. The tires guy said 195/55/R15 cant suit wor.

bmboy

May 4, 2007
maybe u just need to go sideways at humps....
Hump is not a problem, I can go sideway like you mentioned. But in the multi-storey car park, the slope to another level make me cant go further.

bmboy

May 4, 2007
Where is the ori spring? BTW, the car looks like not too low. Still got 2-3 fingers between the tire and mudguard.
Any related to the ORI spring? the bodykit is low, that make me cant enter shopping complex multi-level car park because of the slope there.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
absorber can get rm80 per piece i think for wira....correct me if i'm wrong...

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
My car is Proton Wira. Recently I had changed my bumper, put on the side and rear skirt, changed 15" sport rims with 195/50/R15 tires. However, my gf is complaining that the car is too low because cant go to high slope especially shopping complex car park (this made her have to walk further).

Can someone out there tell me what can I do to make my ride higher so that I can enter shopping complex car park?
pity her bro...

bro,
use waja or honda eg springs....will give u bout 2-3 inches higher
yeap can also..not only higher but more harder than stock proton spring...

GABrally

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
some tips that might cure your prob bro. 1st of all, 195/55/15 can fit into wira. even 195/60/15 no prob. i'm using wira too n believe, i've tried lots n lots of tyre settings. u have to use higher profile type to make up with the bodykits that u've install. bigger rims would be better but hey, we're no GTR owners rite? as for the rear abs, try changing the standard rubber above your spring. i dont really know what its name though. its the rubber between your spring n abs. the standard is 1", change to 2". price include labour for it is between RM50-RM70 for both side. but i recommend u to change the tyre to higher profile 1st b4 u change the rubber. good luck!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the recently announced one-off BMW M3 ute may have been intended as an April Fool’s joke by BMW, South African tuner LupiniPower is having the last laugh with their supercharged V8 SuperUte that outpowers BMW’s chopped M3.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Based on the Chevrolet SuperUte SS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience