Mini SUV: A Proper Load Lugger?

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

I can go on and on about how the world doesn’t need SUV’s, and I still believe we don’t. I’ve made up my mind, there’s no changing it. The fact that they kill people in normal cars while the occupants of the SUV walk away is selfish. Manufacturers should be making cars to save everybody because cars exist in our world, they should be protecting us, not kill us. The idea is to make cars safer, not make them bigger. Besides that, you can’t see what is going on ahead of them especially essential at high speed highway cruising. The people that drive these things always seem to come barging into our lane and because of their relative size we don’t have a choice, so its either move, or get murdered. Very often, I choose to give way.

But this, the Mini SUV, now I believe this is something different. It’s like an estate car but jacked up, slightly bigger, just right, not big enough to scare anybody but yet, big enough to be purposeful. You could get around in this thing without threatening anybody, yet carry whatever it is you need to carry. If it doesn’t fit in this, you’re going to need a pick up truck. Simple.

Nearly identical to the Mini Clubman, there are a few visual clues to differentiate it. As mentioned earlier, it rides higher than a standard Clubman, thus giving it extra visual muscle. The larger wheels sit wider in the arches than standard rims, while the wheelbase is also longer.

Being an all-wheel-drive car, I doubt it is capable of being a real farmers tool, but it will definitely help Mini steal sales away from bigger SUV’s like the Land Rover Freelander.

Expected to be called either Crossman or Monte, the Mini has been confirmed for production and prices are likely to be in the region of £20,000. Job well done Mini, it was about time someone brought down the size of SUV’s.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Raydiance, is doing a promotion. Meguiar's Signature Wash.

10 times car wash free another 10 times.

Promotion start now till further notice.

Polish & Wax are Giving 10% Discount.
Meguiar's Product 10% Discount For this Christmas season.

Cheer... We are performance car drivers too...

from
Raydiance ( Raymond )
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience