how to install pivot shift light,pls help

Mon_key888

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2005
Selangor
can anyone help me how to install pivot shift light, i bought this unit 2 months ago and still haven't install because i want to DIY this unit, i need to know the wire connection to my lancer dash board, my car already converted to 4g93t, pls provide me the colour code on where to connect the wire, i can see 4 wire from the unit which is 2 wire for l.e.d, 1 wire for acc and 1 wire for grounding, anybody out there pls help me on this.. :smile:

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
Mon_key888 said:
can anyone help me how to install pivot shift light, i bought this unit 2 months ago and still haven't install because i want to DIY this unit, i need to know the wire connection to my lancer dash board, my car already converted to 4g93t, pls provide me the colour code on where to connect the wire, i can see 4 wire from the unit which is 2 wire for l.e.d, 1 wire for acc and 1 wire for grounding, anybody out there pls help me on this.. :smile:
this one u hv to remove the key switch there la.... tested wit ur test-pen to which wire is acc....grounding u can direct ground it to body..

go here n see la....beter..hehe
http://www.racingdimension.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=2

send to workshop n ask them instal beter la if u not sure

Mon_key888

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2005
Selangor
gsr evo3

thanks bro, that's really helps, but do you know for acc what is the wire colour code?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Mon_key888 said:
thanks bro, that's really helps, but do you know for acc what is the wire colour code?
tis u hv to test it...

remove ur key switch....open ur key to 'ACC'...then test each wire wit test-pen...see which wire got light ....

if got light.....then to make sure it is 'ACC'...u turn off the key.the light wil gone...then when u switch to acc, then light wil ON...

good luck....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bus accidents have become the highlight of the local news in our country lately. Every morning, we are greeted by page after page of endless tragedy. This news is a cause for concern to Chen Farn Keith, a Diploma in Automotive Technology student at The Otomotif College (TOC). Chen, whose father owns and operates a reputable bus company shared, "Some of these accidents can be avoided if the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience