DIY – Perodua MYVI 1.3, Installing the Simota Replacement Air Filter

autocrazee

1,000 RPM
Mar 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.fasmoto.com
Replacing the stock air filters with an aftermarket version is the simplest way to improve your vehicles performance, longevity and economy. The Simota/Works Engineering Replacement Air Filters are quality built to high standards, plus improves performance and fuel consumption through rigorous research and development. Here, you will see the simple steps needed to replace your stock air filter with an aftermarket air filter for the Perodua MYVI 1.3. Other vehicles may not vary much in terms of installation.

We know this is pretty simple, but hey, never assume right.

Step 1

Find the right air filter and purchase. We at 12v.com.my carry a number of air filters for various makes and models. Get yours today!

Closer look at the Works Engineering Replacement Air Filter

Step 2

Open up your hood and get to work. Locate the air filter box and unclip the cover. There are six clips holding the box. With the cover off, you’ll see the stock air filter, begging to be replaced :)
Unclip these.

Unclip the six clips that hold the cover

The Stock Air Filter

Step 3

Take the stock air filter out and dispose of it. Put the new Simota/Works-Engineering Replacement Air Filter in it’s place. Make sure the right side is facing up.
Air Filter Comparison

Stock Air Filter and Simota/Works-Engineering Air Filter Comparison

Make sure to place the filter correctly

Step 4

Put the cover back onto the box, and reclip the 6 clips, and you’re done! Good Job!!! Take the car out for a spin now, you know you want too ;)

For more info, kindly visit 12 Volts - Malaysia's Premium Car Audio & Accessories Online Store : DIY - Perodua MYVI 1.3, Installing the Simota Replacement Air Filter

GOOD LUCK D.I.Y.ers'!!!

autocrazee

1,000 RPM
Mar 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.fasmoto.com
Hi,

For this installation, it's not going to be possible to do a review. Mainly because it's a showcar that isn't a daily driver and we don't really get access to do so at the moment.

We hope to do a proper review in the future, and when we do, rest assured we will post it here :)

Thanks for the interest tho.

Regards

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ineed ur guys help . If I want to modify a GTi engine without changing it . I want to do those things -

-Internal mods like port and polish
-blue printing
-camshaft 272 degree and afew more

After that the performance good liao hah ? Somemore need to do what else ? And does anyone know how much will it cost ? And where to do ? My location is in Cheras . Thanks .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience