How to get summon on mod car??? senior share your fun idea guide for newbies!!

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
Happy CNY Everyone!!!
Strap 20feet of firework at the back of ur car light it, drift around p.s!!:biggrin::driver::biggrin:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
aiya, why wanna kena summon... no fun la.. go sit inside the jail lagi fun!! i teach you, very easy... drive pass any police man... pull down ur window and put both ur fingers up like this.. :thefinger:... sure boleh sit inside jail for free for one night... lagi fun than getting summon !

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mod our exhaust loud enough that it sounds like a A380 airbus taking off and launch beside the patrol car. :biggrin::biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hold a bottle of liquor and drive cool along the road until u r noticed by a patrol car....

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
install a big spray nitrous purge kit at the bottom side of your front bumper with the nozzle facing upwards..

at a traffic light, when there's a copper next to you on his bike waiting for it to turn green, spray some nitrous at him!..

after he stops u and if he's parked at the front and walked to your car, spray him again!..

to add more fun, spray his ass one more time when he's walking back to his bike after giving you the ticket and then cabut!:vroam:

good luck spending your night in the lock-up!

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:wavey:
:idea::driver: win their e X police car with ur proton or etc...:biggrin::biggrin:
:listen: if they chase up just bang or slam ur brake to double comfirm u get ur tickets+++:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
HOW is the master of getting summon from ur cars????:driver:
anyone????

Last edited:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:hmmmm:no one getting summon! whould try to get summon driving in KL without front hood.... with somthing to say for!!! Bang kereta overheating...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:wavey:this few month, there was huge road block at s.a to subang toll!!!!(fri or sat) :idea:maybe u guys can try it, see what summon u going to get then let us know!:thefinger::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump: :listen: they wont stop those paying by tag!!!
is too far out to the center, too ez to get killed from those doing 0-400 there:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car just got broken in by this morning (6.30 a.m). my car is parked inside my house (front main road) with gate lock. before broke at driver window d thief lock my house grill with a hanger wire.
the indian guy only take my safc2 + stand that i put near driver sun shade.... but d problem how they know??? no body can know the safc position unless
the thief already know n mark my car.
my father shout at the indian guy but cant open d grill coz lock. the fucking thief quickly climb...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience