How to do engine transplant for a still under loan car

Pm'ed him... but all his post are about honda parts... hoped he have a mira engine and not too expensive hehe

he does specialize in hondas esp b series hehehe but he oso got do others...can contact him wan....here's his site. if u search in zth under shops n services can also find his posting n contact info.

xhracing.blogspot.com/2010/09/ek-vtec-turbo-kancil-turbo.html

arturo & SF,
we all buy FD only la......at least got kaki....haha....

Now arturo, a bit bz la bro Danz, helping out VeaRN on his project...not free to layan us adi lolz! :rofl:

Yala, all buy FD convert Veilside bodykit like tokyo drift...I take Red, You take orange and arturo take green la :biggrin:

*slaps SF*

Danz n SF...i no money ler...u 2 belanja me 1 FD i join la if not the most i can afford is FC oni. still RX7 mah hahahah(FC oso need to wait few years eh :rofl:)

Vearn...how? AD EG reply aredy?

thats y..arturo now bz edi..haha....
FC also expensive ma......
if like that get savannah enuf la...haha...rm7k onli........

SF,
id prefer std.....the veilside bkits to me abit over......

savannah bulat at all the wrong places la...not my taste. FC chun ler. about 30-40k can get liau vs FD need at last 90k.

Danz...we let SF go n veilside his FD la...dont go veilside FD kit on his altis enuff..wait end up in pimp my ride pulak lolz

VeaRN:
Do let us know once transplanted ya, then share some photos with us hehe!

Danz:
Is alright haha! As long 3 together in 1 line is cool enough adi :top:
But hope can get Supra of course...i got more exotics photos coming soon. Stay tuned.

Arturo:
Bulat bulat, u worried that you will end up kuning leh? :rofl: LOL!
FC also can la...Supra, FD3S and FC3S travel together not bad what..Savannah also okay geh...just drop in RX-7 engine. :biggrin:

Btw, Altis also can go VeilSide what...won't end up in pimp my ride...let me show you some photos of VeilSide Altis...

My altis will be like this then transplant 2ZZ-GE :rofl:

altis003.JPG

altis004.JPG

altis005.JPG

i not say u pasang altis punya veilside BK...i saying u pasang FD punya veilside BK on yr altis...

yah vearn...share some photos la when u doing transplant. make it a log book or something hehehe

FD bodykit can der...Paint orange, One long black stripe on top of the body from front to back...FD veilside headlights

dowan la...i want it in white. champion white. the honda in me will never die hahahah

ei...better not hijack vearn's thread...hope he'll come back with updates...

Guys i've got my engine :smokin:
Today it should be finished installed in my car already :driver:
Test the engine for a week then i'll register it.....
hope there's no problem with the engine and JPJ/Bank... fingers crossed :proud:

Got from my nearest chopshop....
The engine is good....
i asked the puspakom today and they say no need owner to come and pay RM60 for the inspection. But i havent done the inspection yet coz i also change my brakes using L5 brakes and it havent got a good brakes yet.... need to tighten them first

i've been to the puspakom today... paid RM60 for the fees and after 10 minutes its done.....
Next destination JPJ :burnout: But its 4.30 and they're closed for some business.... guess ill be back tomorrow

so passed puspakom tests? dun forget to write out step by step...need to update the procedure so other ppl know what to do.

another thing...u no need go get the putrajaya endorsement letter?

Yes passed puspakom :biggrin:
Nope.... for me dont need endorsement letter.
Today the JPJ said to me that i have to go to my car insurance company first to change the data of my car.... so i'll take my offday tomorrow

Last edited:
do things step by step...u know la those JPJ ppl.....good luck bro....