How To DIY Heatshield

wow.... vr vr big air ram..... nice nice....

u can do ur heatshield like this...

- buy an aluminium sheet
- measure the area u wants to shield ur filter
- cut cut cut
- fix fix fix

use ur imaginations la..... i'm sure u can craft a nice heatshield out....:regular_smile:

AhLun

May 8, 2005
SkYwAlKeR said:
wow.... vr vr big air ram..... nice nice....

u can do ur heatshield like this...

- buy an aluminium sheet
- measure the area u wants to shield ur filter
- cut cut cut
- fix fix fix

use ur imaginations la..... i'm sure u can craft a nice heatshield out....:regular_smile:
Bro no need screw ah?? Do you have pic let me see see. I never saw heatshield before.:embaressed_smile:

if screw it in place will be more secure la... jz make sure it is secured in place.....
i dun have heatshield photo la... my car dun have heatshield also... hehe...

AhLun

May 8, 2005
Ok thanks bro. Later i try to do it myself. Ya if i use those thick paper box cut a small piece come out can or not ah?

nashlovebrown

Aug 26, 2005
huakenny said:
after hv ur design with aluminium.....u can stick a layer of superloan for beeter heat prevention.....:_:
dude what is a superloan? i just did my heatshield last week myself one...but something weird with my heatshield design wahahahaha...just complete 50% only, never put the CAI host yet...searching for a bigger diameter one like 3" or more one.....but i found performance abit good, im not sure its my own feelings or really got difference la wahahhaha

any good idea how to design my heatshield pls advice on this ... thanx

AhLun

May 8, 2005
nashlovebrown said:
dude what is a superloan? i just did my heatshield last week myself one...but something weird with my heatshield design wahahahaha...just complete 50% only, never put the CAI host yet...searching for a bigger diameter one like 3" or more one.....but i found performance abit good, im not sure its my own feelings or really got difference la wahahhaha

any good idea how to design my heatshield pls advice on this ... thanx

Bro.. you wrap your air filter with aluminium foil ah??

AhLun

May 8, 2005
Oh.. like this also can ah?? It wont block the air?

nashlovebrown

Aug 26, 2005
ermm it wont la...because i never block the air filter ... i just rap around it...apexi air filter look like "kon" only so it didnt block the air...but i still need to put the CAI intake to flow cool air into the air filter.....tomm need to go shop in 4X4 shop i think hehe

haha.... i thought wanna offer my business to u.... but i'm selling 2.5" CAI hose only...

mayb u get proper aluminium CAI hose lar... those are 3", but around 1meter in length only....

nashlovebrown

Aug 26, 2005
SkYwAlKeR said:
haha.... i thought wanna offer my business to u.... but i'm selling 2.5" CAI hose only...

mayb u get proper aluminium CAI hose lar... those are 3", but around 1meter in length only....
1 meter only, short and expensive la dude...thats y looking for 4X4 CAI some said in ZTH it 3.3" - 3.5" cheap also rm3 perfeet but hard to find :cry_smile:

Hi all Sifu2
I now driving wira 1.5 sedan using waja front kyb gas absorber with wira SE spring and rear using kyb gas absorber with wira 1.6 spring. Now I get front 3 finger rear 2.5 finger. But when drive in highway feel like abit float, duno whether is stiff or float like not stable.
1. Is it rear absorber is too soft(last year change KYB gas but still soft when pressing rear by hand).

2. I want to lowered my car, if I get sport spring can I get lowered since I am 4g15 engine with big...