how to check the meters faulty?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Shock

Sep 15, 2004
i have a iswara 1.3 , the water temp and fuel meter abit crazy, sometimes work sometimes not. maybe is the battery connection, but i fix it, and still same. i think is the fues is damage, can tell me which 1 is for the meters fues?

SurboNight

Known Member
Mar 12, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,FYI,ur fuel and temp meter is "kong" oredy.Normal maa for proton cars.Fuel & temp meters tend to "kong" together.You can get these two meter replacement at many spare parts shop available.:regular_smile:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
SurboNight said:
Hi,FYI,ur fuel and temp meter is "kong" oredy.Normal maa for proton cars.Fuel & temp meters tend to "kong" together.You can get these two meter replacement at many spare parts shop available.:regular_smile:
hey i just wanna ask 1 thing
what is FYI stand for? ah hahahaha

andy_aikau

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
that is the same problem that i face now.....anyone can tell me how much is the cost for changing it?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
anyway i can do to repair my oem tacho meter arr??...

i think the grounding wire isnt properly grounded... after revving the car, my idle point went up to 2k rpm.... but i'm sure the engine isnt revving at 2k rpm la.... should be grounding problem.... but i dont dare to open the vdo meter lar.... how how??...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My rubber trim especially around the windows tend to have water spots and "polka dots".

Today I saw a rubber coating that came in a spray can. You spray and what comes out is like paint but after drying for 4 hours, the paint-like appearance is actually a thin film of rubber. Although it can be peeled out, it takes some effort to do so - like tearing out a very sticky film.

I am wondering if I can apply this coating on my car rubber trim especially those around the windows. However...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience