How those lousy tyre shop con to survive

bro. eric,
nice meeting up with you. Too rush a time as rain was coming, so did not check on your center ring cone, but the 2 wheels that was re-balanced looks okay. Rim not dented, and tyres also spinning quite round. Only the right side tyre was ran for quite a distance while it was flat as the tyre wording were already worn off.
As mention by "Koh Low" Tall guy in Cantonese, if it still vibrates go back to him then he will check on wheel to test the centralization of the wheel to the hub, and also check on the drive shaft etc.
Hope the balancing was good enough then not need to go back. The 2 wheels were out but 10gms on either side according to his balancing machine.
So far all my cars balanced by him have no problems in vibrations

bro. eric,
nice meeting up with you. Too rush a time as rain was coming, so did not check on your center ring cone, but the 2 wheels that was re-balanced looks okay. Rim not dented, and tyres also spinning quite round. Only the right side tyre was ran for quite a distance while it was flat as the tyre wording were already worn off.
As mention by "Koh Low" Tall guy in Cantonese, if it still vibrates go back to him then he will check on wheel to test the centralization of the wheel to the hub, and also check on the drive shaft etc.
Hope the balancing was good enough then not need to go back. The 2 wheels were out but 10gms on either side according to his balancing machine.
So far all my cars balanced by him have no problems in vibrations

Still vibrating at 120++ :banghead:

Weird it only started after i changed rims

Start from 120km/h means yes...Last time he mention from 110km/h
I think if it keep on vibrating start from 120km/h.. it should not be the balancing already.. it might be some other problems eg, bearings or drive shaft at the cv joint area.. because normally balancing out, if after a certain speed, it'll stable down and wont vibrate again..

Hmm den thats bit tricky.. well i think have to let the pro check again..

Start from 120km/h means yes...Last time he mention from 110km/h

now 110 a bit wobbly/vibrate. :hmmmm:

I think if it keep on vibrating start from 120km/h.. it should not be the balancing already.. it might be some other problems eg, bearings or drive shaft at the cv joint area.. because normally balancing out, if after a certain speed, it'll stable down and wont vibrate again..
He mentioned no problem whatsoever before the rims/tyres change (both second hand ones)

Narrow it down to rim + tire prob. Unlikely to be the joints/drive shaft.

Anyhow, I'll change to a completely new set of rims + tires once i have the budget. i cant afford to keep doing balancing every week.

Bro. eric,
You did mention you had the center cone fitted? The one at the center of the hub.

Already inform you to go back in the other forum to do on wheel. Balancing already paid for, so worse case they can only charge the difference for on wheel. If you can inform me when you are going, maybe I can meet you there again....

changing my tyre or doing alignment
either i go to sunway...or sri gombak..
but it's been long since i've been to sri gombak..
the famous on wheel balancing..