Honda Accord..too much mod=rice..

The rear camber is so extreme (>10 deg) that it looks dumb, and probably makes it handle worse. I can't imagine how many rear tyres this person goes thru in a month *grrrr*

eyong said:
The rear camber is so extreme (>10 deg) that it looks dumb, and probably makes it handle worse. I can't imagine how many rear tyres this person goes thru in a month *grrrr*

Skywalker said a few posts back that they will raise the car if they want to go anywhere so maybe tyre wear is not such a big problem.

about the arabian forum, how do arabian ppl type in arabian wordings? sorry off topic...just curious

the keyboard is configured to contain the arabic words...in order to change from Rom word to arabic word, there are few buttons that need to be pressed, it's that simple :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

the chamber is adjustable at a push of a button, can use remote control somemore. lots of cars have been done like this, similar to those Black American cars/4WDs in the US, those can menari one, like those you see in the video clips.

waliew, mad mod... they too rich liao.. super customize... pimp my ride also lose... hahahha.... and yeah... really looks like it is halfway changing into a robot.. hahaha... transformer...

khairiaz said:
the keyboard is configured to contain the arabic words...in order to change from Rom word to arabic word, there are few buttons that need to be pressed, it's that simple :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

oh...so dats how its done...hey thanks man!! :_:

wulamak...
i like d headlight... why malaysia dun have 1!!!!!
sigh

Imagine that car applying in real life. It'll be a real humiliating piece. Opening all doors bonets and boots did give the impression of a stunningly modded car. But try imagining you finishing your shopping and you opened your boot that way, you sure damn will get laughed gaogao... or when your bonet had smoke coming out of it, and you opened it as if you're opening your closet...... hahahaha that foremen sure stunned..... kakaka not to say the rear wings.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom