Hi,and want some advice

Jul 5, 2010
Selangor
Hi everyone,i'm new here. BTW,i've problems with my car. The model is Proton Iswara '00. 1st problem is if the car is cornering,there will come out rat-like noise. My friend said that was because of the driveshaft,but accordin to magazine 'KERETA',it's because of the bushing. which one is correct? 2nd one is my dad have installed power steering in the car. It do help,but then around 4-5 months ago,the steering feels very heavy. What is going on? Another buddy said it was caused by the leaking pump. can anyone tell me please and how much the cost needed to repair it? tq.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
not the appropriate section for technicals, pm me for details sir, tq

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if drive shaft, during pick up....the car will vibrate
just change it or send for recond.

power steering pump could be leaking, u need to monitor the power steering fluid level...
if always require top up frequently, there is a leak somewhere.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Late last year, thanks to Zerotohundred and Shell Helix, I had the opportunity to travel along with the Blue Jackets Fraternitas in two separate drives; down south to Johor, and another up north to Penang. This was in conjunction with the Shell Helix 2011 Invasion Tour, and since the journey included a nights stay at each location, let’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience