Help!!!!!

aretemp

Known Member
May 5, 2005
kajang
Hi,

I already put SVT20V in to my car ee100. But the left side (from front) mounting not same. If I drill make hole , and screw the mounting , is there any problem with puspakom inspection. Or any other way...please help me.... :rolleyes:

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
there is no other way. you have to make a hole to fit this A series engine in. just do it properly, spray nicely and you'll get through. many EE series car have done it before and without any problems with inspection.

erm.. next time pliz resize ur pic to smaller size...very big la..hahaha

azuaneman

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Melaka Kelantan
azuan85.fotopages.com
aretemp said:
Hi,

I already put SVT20V in to my car ee100. But the left side (from front) mounting not same. If I drill make hole , and screw the mounting , is there any problem with puspakom inspection. Or any other way...please help me.... :rolleyes:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/aretemp/IMG_0105.jpg
from what my dad's previous (toyota) cars la, ue can remove the original mounting then welding back to get the perfect/suite mount for ur engine.

i thinks as long as 2 original mouting not remove then it's ok la for puspakom. but what weird la, my cousin SH4 accord install small vtec need to edit all the mount. hehe, then still pass when checking at puspakom :D

** correct me if i'm wrong, still learning.

ae101svt

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
KL
don worry... my ee100 also transplanted wif SVT 20V inside and wif 5" Apex'i exhaust (tailpipe lar) but still passed the puspakom inspection :dancing2:

aretemp

Known Member
May 5, 2005
kajang
ae101svt said:
don worry... my ee100 also transplanted wif SVT 20V inside and wif 5" Apex'i exhaust (tailpipe lar) but still passed the puspakom inspection :dancing2:

you go by your self or using runner... :smile:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Mounting

I am currently transplanting one the same as your case? He he! But until now it already 3 and all of them pass puspakom inspection! Just make the mounting perfectly like ori? You know what i mean! Good luck

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Wah.. engine 4 throttle... im using it also hehe..
Levin levin levin levin levin levin

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
runner acttualy is for what want? can u let me know the runner details all ? hehe.. just simple disucuss only

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2018 All New Subaru Forester Debuts in Taiwan

Reengineered, Reimagined and Redesigned are top taglines of the all-new Forester. Debuted here at a theme park hotel in Taichung, Taiwan, Subaru's 5th gen flagship SUV has grown larger and feature a host of enhancements both inside and out. But don't...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience