Help me with DIY voltmeter n vakum meter installation..

C

chilskater

err..please dun hijack my thread..

where is my vakum hos for kancil..

wyx

Oct 24, 2005
come on...juz a few "say hi" mesg wif fellow forumer frm same home town in your thread also cannot.....After all, we are still talking abt Voltmeter connection.
Skyline, I think I will stay away frm "this". You've got mail :)

C

chilskater

no hard feeling bro,u still can PM each other..for me sabahan kereta is absolutely creative n kaw kaw best.. :) anyway..i manage to find the vakum hose and will proceed to do the installation during CNY..

Hepi CNY to all..

skyline2778

Apr 28, 2005
Sban
chilskater,
bro...sorry for hijacking ur thread la bro....:_:

wyx,
yeah i think it's best we "pm"ed each other la...or maybe you can join us in sban thread under "gathering and meet-ups" .........

apeez

May 13, 2007
dude, its a VACCUM meter...not BOOST meter...

vaccum meter shows ur cars compression....sifus, pls correct me if im wrong..newbie here trying to help...

vacuum meter and boost meter same lah...
jz that boost meter shows positive boost after 0hg.... while vacuum meter is showing negative boost (in most cases from 0 till 30hg)

thats why some people say boost meter also can act as vacuum meter.... but not so nice la... the needle stay below 0hg only.... coz no turbo spool ma... hahaha....

ravingill

May 29, 2006
bro tumpang thread wana ask....vacuum meter if i want to install to my old skool ke30 corolla...can or nt.....is it worth it !!!

yaya..... any car can install vacuum meter.... worth it or not depend on u lor... during times where ur car has no problem, can use as cosmetic.... when got problem, it can show u approximately where gone wrong ma....

mydaus

Oct 5, 2008
This is how i installed my Vacuum hose for my Campro Engine..

is this the right place to connect the host for Vacuum Gauge?:confused:

I haven't dismantled the front disc brakes before, so I'd just like to ask about this in case anyone's seen a mechanic do it.

The front disc brake has this "plate" behind the rotor, right? The plate's folded edges seem to cover a part of the rotor.

If I wanna change my front discs to 1.6's larger units (additional 1 inch to the overall diameter), it seems that there's not enough clearance between the rotor and this plate's folded edge. Can this plate be adjusted in any way to accomodate a...