Guy Looses Arm After Waving At Girls Washing Cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

keshy

500 RPM
wm.jpg

A 20-year-old Australian may loose his arm after been hit by an oncoming Toyota pick up truck as he waved out of his car’s window at two girls washing their vehicle at a car wash in Bunbury, south of Perth. "He put his arm out the window and waved at the girls as the Nissan made a right hand turn at the intersection, and was struck by a Toyota Hi-Lux twin-cab vehicle,'' a police statement said. "His left arm was partially severed and doctors believe the limb may need to be amputated.'' Damn, talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Wonder how he feels about girls at this moment.

Source: Car Scoop

pheeewwiiittt!!! aci aci, kak long , leng lui, cha bo, taiko here (waving waving) . pesh!! ayoyo where's my hand. hahahaahahhahaha

Dun ever whistle man.. later mouth also gone...hehehehehehe

maybe he was thinking with his other "head" instead of his real head.:idea:

aiyoyoyoyoyo......
sad n pity on him...
that really expensive....

And a lesson to be learned for guys..
'Look Before You Leap'..

....er..........like that ar...i think any parts of my body shld b gone for long time edy...

aiyoo.. so next time guys, dont waved at girls while driving.. hahaha

cheers..!!

Dun even look or even stare at the girls..heheh.. possibility of a pair of eyes gone...haha..

Lolz...like that oso got aa...?
Female is dangerous creatures you know... As War of Troy.

arent australian cars right-hand-drive like ours too? how'd he lose his LEFT arm like that?

Top Bottom