Greeting from erin_k-car to zth member,new chick in zth

whoaa...this is threating to all crocs..better keeps the crocs in zoo :Þ don't u girl like that?

rollakid said:
mini cooper can fit 21 person also what... kelisa no prob lar..

have this tread turn into a kolam buaya yet?

huh..... WTH!!!!! mini can fit 21 PERSON!!!! u serious or what???
u mean d person is SOFT TOY ka???
BABY????
21 wor.... even a mpv fit max also can fit 10 le....

i think that 21 person...is a recond attempt lah...sure can..kancil can fit 38 person erm last year attempt..i think so under hotlink event..can't exactly remember...

Yeah, one of those "gay" Malaysia Boleh attempt ..... Next they will attempt to fit a zillion keropok in a milo tin ...

trgurl
sure erin's territory...she have various type to choose..

HAPPY CHOOSING ERIN~!!! :Þ jk jk jk

drag_on said:
trgurl
sure erin's territory...she have various type to choose..

HAPPY CHOOSING ERIN~!!! :Þ jk jk jk

Wow .... even drag_on is sub-conciously, if not, indirectly offer to be "eaten"?

Well trgul, am sure erin cannot finish one .... So, can share share one mah ... Plenty to go around, no worries .... hehehe :shades_smile:

then we have a plague here....i'll better not infected..or else i'll be "lauk" :Þ
even sub-conciously...my sense still good...keh keh keh.. jk jk jk

A plague ??? what sort of plague ???

Ooooh ... I see, is it the eringonitis, or the trgurlonitis plague???

Hehehe ...

Now my thread have various kind of buaya.Must try all.If anyone want to share with me also can.I eat very less 1.On diet

Haro ... no buaya lar ..... unless you DO prefer buaya's ??? Maybe anaconda's and piranha's, hehehe

How are you?

hey there are all the buayas.. they migrated from MY thread to yours, erin.. muahahha.. migration time.. lol

hehe can ask them properly loh to get out from these thread....izzit u girls want?
someday these buayaz² is to protect u girl lor for outside world etc. like eyong said...atleast buayaz knows how to behave...respect the woman ^_^

nicole_nic said:
hey there are all the buayas.. they migrated from MY thread to yours, erin.. muahahha.. migration time.. lol

HEY, that's not fair !

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom