Greeting from erin_k-car to zth member,new chick in zth

erin_k-car

Hi, to all sifu,si mo,lengchai,lenglui,big bro,big sis and all to them i forget to mention.This website is recommend by LanEvo8 and his crazy group of collegues.Like to mod 4x4 and sedan(NARDI Advanced Enginering Works)
I am a female,i join zth looking for guy:X-: (just kidding only)
Actually i join zth wanna know more about cars.
I am driving a Limited Edition Perodua Kenari.Is a stock car without any modification only add a strut bar infront of the engine.
Now i am joining zth,wanna upgrade my ride,I need speed and looks
My kenari lack of speed and looks.Hope all the big bro and sis will help me to make my car more faster and good looking.Without converting my engine to turbo or engine converting.Scared of JPJ

THANK YOU THANK YOU for reading my Thread

hihi... welcome to zth... welcome abroad... welcome si mui... ahahaha... jkjk...

aisk... im not tai ko la...
zth tai ko not me... ahahah... me side kick only

wah, "sifu", "lengchai", "lenglui", "tai kor", "tai kache"..
this newbie really know satay...
muahhaha

welcome on board. :biggrin:

the catchy topic "new chick in zth" will soon make this No.1 thread in newbie section.

Thank You.
Must said lengchai,lenglui 1.U want me to said to all ugly zth member.I am new member in ZTH.I think i will be kick out from ZTH:_:

ahahah... if u say ugly wont kena kick out 1 la...
but if u say zth tuut...... then......... different story lo...
maybe still wont b kick out but zth member will smoke u... ahah... jkjk

hahahaa......alot buayazz huh...haha...anyway welcome to the family....hope you'll enjoy yourself in here and gain more knowledge, you can learn alot stuff in here...i've learnt alot in here...haha...

nice to know ya....

sure sure...alot of knowledge and *stuff*.....extraordinary oso have...but buayaz sure didn't see here lah...buayaz is in river...how come meh... :Þ

Hey Erin,

Remember, if you want to know more about cars and anything, including your love life, there are many experts here that are more than willing to help, including washing your car (maybe, hehe).

Lots of turbo's and VTEC's taiko here ...

Cheers.

hi erin,

nice meeting u... btw if u wanto know more about k-car and have any questions, pls drop by the produa/proton section... there afew member who can help u there...

any questions, u can drop me a PM also as i'm driving a kelisa... :D

**have fun here...

Top Bottom