wat bout car engines?haha
:lol: :lol:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Originally posted by anttyk@Aug 20 2004, 07:03 PM
Maybe, throttle bodies? A diagram on all the internals, including function, care and ways to service (DIY)? :)
Dude, wasn't I the one who asked you to do that for me?? :D I don't know what a throttle body even looks like!

prasad

Sep 13, 2004
PJ
www.k9mkt.com
Very good info .... the effort and time taken its greatly appreciated!!! Cheers!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by Izso@Aug 5 2004, 13:48
Yo people, here's a powerpoint presentation on tyres you might be interested to know. It's good info and probably very basic for the seefu's, so if you got time, download it and read. Good shit. Virus-free.

Links to powerpoint regarding tyres
Thanks for the powerpoint slide,very useful. I just realise I need to do rotation for my tyres :P

And it's just the right time for me to do rotation, just travel 12000km. :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once again I am very blessed to be able to detail this exotic ride! I always believe integrity pays! when you do unto other what other will do unto you!!!! never short change your customer!

if they ask for a cloak give them your tunic

A call came that day, was like the good news of pregnancy..... anxiously awaits till it was about to be delivered

....looking past my detailing journey....I have called for many M3s....M5s...and now ..........a M4

always preps your car well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience