..going thru toughest time of my life..anyone..felt the same..

b00n said:
haha.....boy i missed the life as a student!!.......
really no pressure..........until few days before finals or few days before assignment due....
to complete my final assignment, I remember spending practically 3 days without sleep. Almost 72 hrs........minus of mayb 3 hrs for a quick nap..that's my personal best!
The rest of the days are just enjoying life.......no real worries beside money =(
So when in sch hope to work......but trust me, when ur in the society working your ass off......u prefer schooling! But of course you need money to study lar.....

ya true bro....college life nice but i prefer when i was in form 4 and form 5....that time was the nicest time with my buddies.....skip class together, do havoc, so many crazy things we did. Although we now still hang out together but those time were the best time ever..sometimes when think back about last time, felt so funny....happy go lucky that time....no worries...

but now when we getting older, all kinds of ups and downs we have to face...haih, my time is coming, need to grow up edi......

hey....i've the same feeling too.......out of all the years.......
F4 - F5 is the best. College/Uni life can't compare with that.

who else have the same feelings?

I remember I never attended Moral, usually skipped Bio than occasionally bunk Sejarah whereby the Sejarah teacher can see us playing balls on the field.
Finally, these are the 3 subjects that I get 5 in SPM. The rest are 1.
And I really can't believe the result.....also from than on, felt that M'sian education level is really f*cking low.
Ppl like me can score 8 unit (cos bm got 3)..truly f*cking unbelievable, cos I dun really study! I bunk classes! I'm a nuissance to the sch! not to mention my mum is still lecturing me to study on eves of examination, and my responces is......study with the TV or PC on!

yeah, form 4-5 is the best. i might not be as good in grades as you are boon, and i dun skip classes. but also no study one, just do things according to my mood. got mood study then study if not play computer game.

missed the days i go to school like 6 in the morning and copy homework from classmate XD, and and.. i kinda miss looking at girls in school uniform :biggrin:

bro....u can always look at girls in csh uniform...
just stand infront of a sch!...
haha

i miss school life too.
best subject is moral.
can sleep tok kok...my fren who sat beside me in class sinced form4 is still my fren who i still see everyday for yumcha,he taught me how to drive during school and now still support me..

Miss the cat fight and all...but then now thank god i left school so i dont hav to deal with girls anymore,they just make my life suckier,only 1 or 2 who are still sincere..

Haha..my love life..ended long time already its been a month sinced that thing happened. Kene pycho by many friends 'that guy is not worth it..' did so many silly things coz of him. Now the heck......at least my friends are still around..one minute my ex calls me a slut,the next day he asked me out just because he'a bored and alone. the hell with him. I used to beg him,now..didnt even wanna bother his calls.
Just let him be.

theres this incident theres a stalker who knows me as jesz took my flight to somewhere...i didnt know until he start msging me in friendster and my blog and all ...sayin that confirm the stewardess he saw was me and all..i kept denying..
irwan.jpg

coffee tea or me sir?

who's that psycho??....must be a rich one tooo.....
post it here lar.....here got so many "tai lor" to help avenge...............

kekekekeke

me not included.....only like to watch........hahaha (anyway, sure got many help u want...so no need me)
=P

Serra said:
Seraph, ur statement got hidden meaning shooting at me wan isit? :P

where got?
i innocent :angel_smile::angel_smile::angel_smile::angel_smile::angel_smile::angel_smile::angel_smile::angel_smile::angel_smile:

jeszzzz said:
coffee tea or me sir?

until now i still wonder what's that "me" means :biggrin:

b00n said:
bro....u can always look at girls in csh uniform...
just stand infront of a sch!...
haha

cannot lar.. dunno why, now look at form4/5 girls also feel they are too young -__- form 6 still okay.

jeSz-iNc said:
i miss school life too.
best subject is moral.
can sleep tok kok...my fren who sat beside me in class sinced form4 is still my fren who i still see everyday for yumcha,he taught me how to drive during school and now still support me..

Miss the cat fight and all...but then now thank god i left school so i dont hav to deal with girls anymore,they just make my life suckier,only 1 or 2 who are still sincere..

Haha..my love life..ended long time already its been a month sinced that thing happened. Kene pycho by many friends 'that guy is not worth it..' did so many silly things coz of him. Now the heck......at least my friends are still around..one minute my ex calls me a slut,the next day he asked me out just because he'a bored and alone. the hell with him. I used to beg him,now..didnt even wanna bother his calls.
Just let him be.

ya jesz....dont give a f**k....dont bother him since he treated you like that..haha...tell when he bored go f**k the wall....ermm..too rude ?? nah....

- donnie -

norika_sakai said:
ya jesz....dont give a f**k....dont bother him since he treated you like that..haha...tell when he bored go f**k the wall....ermm..too rude ?? nah....

- donnie -
fcuk wall? get ready camara, then next day newspaper headline "desperate man fcuking wall, neighbour complain sound polution"

jesz,
try go back to school to learn something new is a good thing too. dun like dealing with other girls then just take up those subject that almost no girls is taking, just avoid business and accounting. you never know it might open your eyes to something new or show you a new path in your life.

if you really want to quit after your contract ended, then would be nice to take a break, which i would choose to take up a short course in a college or uni, since you traveled so much so it won't be a "break" if you keep on traveling again :biggrin:

donnie ar...dont so mad ok..i am fine dy now haha...at least got u to talk to everynight 24/7 ~!~!~!

well urmm i dont like sittin in d office im that type of girl who cant sit still at one place must run here n theree~ soo no office job for me!~

yaa i picked up snooker...yaa i kno its badDdddddd..~!~!somehow got addicted.~

AIRPOCKET?!
1)well theres few times i fell down in the kicthen ( we called it galley) our food station..somwhow my steward manage to carried me up..and laugh haha

2) theres a young guy carried me up..its was so embarrasing..a year later my ex bf intro me to one of:Not_Impressed: his fren..so coincidence it was him i met in that flight...and 7 me how i fell down that time until now ughhh..

No rush la jesz...try venture or have a look at another field which you feel is alrite for you..
Haha..pool also not bad wert~~ if you are really into it,later jadi our female national player ...

escaflowne said:
No rush la jesz...try venture or have a look at another field which you feel is alrite for you..
Haha..pool also not bad wert~~ if you are really into it,later jadi our female national player ...

in ,my dreams lerr..

Wa... This thread still alive ar... Haha... Not bad...

N then..?

So late oso haven't sleep ar... I thought onli TOA ppl sleeps so late... I gotta bunk my bed now... Babai...