Gauging interest on plasti dip

Gauging Interest : Which Plasti Dip Color Would You Prefer And What Would You Dip?

• Blaze Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blaze Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze Orange

• Blaze Pink

• Blaze Purple

• Blaze Yellow

• Base White

• Base Red

• Base Black

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smoke!

• Gun Metal

• Camo Black

• Camo Brown

• Camo Tan

• Camo Green

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually i already ask all country PD and their policy is not to ship out PD to other country. ACE can ship direct from US because ACE is hardware chainstore in US,so they got the permit to do so. US PD is cheap if not including shipping fee.
Ah! means ACE ship from Ace US, I think. If PD refuse to sell means they control distributor and agents.
Unless you can get cheap from dealers, like from Thailand, then shipping also cheaper....

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

:rofl: Better cabut with 5 cans on hand when I see Izso coming into ACE :rofl: :vroam:
Got buy spare also will say no loh!, but see him in ACE then you chialat loh! or hide those Dips.....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ah! means ACE ship from Ace US, I think. If PD refuse to sell means they control distributor and agents.
Unless you can get cheap from dealers, like from Thailand, then shipping also cheaper....

Got buy spare also will say no loh!, but see him in ACE then you chialat loh! or hide those Dips.....:smokin:
Haha! Ya, take all 5 cans and hide in the shop until he leaves. :rofl:

Ikano no blackkkkkkkkk!!! Went just now. And they are tidying up the place.
even if got black, surely become no more black again. Cuz all sapu by u already :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
might need a couple red soon.

Next on my dip list

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Pocroc, PD can stand the heat? And you DIY dismantle the manifold or is that a skunk manifold for your Hybrid? How much?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Pocroc, PD can stand the heat? And you DIY dismantle the manifold or is that a skunk manifold for your Hybrid? How much?
Fonzie mentioned that it can withstand up to 300C. He even dipped exhausts of some car. Worth the try

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The thing about Dipping different colours on our dips, is it okay to tape the part where we already dipped before? Just afraid that it would tear off the dip,

I experienced once wear I need to touch up so cover up certain area of the DIP, end up, I can see 2
layers of dip on the same surface after tearing out the tape, leave 1 line across...

wyldemdd

Apr 22, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'm going ACE publika later at lunch time. Any1 need black spray PD??? If got i can help buy,can come damansara perdana to collect from me :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm going ACE publika later at lunch time. Any1 need black spray PD??? If got i can help buy,can come damansara perdana to collect from me :)
So kind of you, buy 1st if u see any, sure got people want. Izso will be the 1st to PM u haha!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
It can stand between 300-400 degrees...i was thinking of dipping the calipers too.... This is just a Fit manifold. PnP to L-Series engines like Jazz, City and CR-Z, Maybe Insight. Revs lighter and more air is captured before feeding into the runners.

Skank2 sticker je... My marketing skills convey diff speculations of authenticity...muahahahaha! Was looking into rubberizing the manifold cuz it insulates or delays the heating in the chamber. Minimal gains but damn the DIY BUG!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It can stand between 300-400 degrees...i was thinking of dipping the calipers too.... This is just a Fit manifold. PnP to L-Series engines like Jazz, City and CR-Z, Maybe Insight. Revs lighter and more air is captured before feeding into the runners.

Skank2 sticker je... My marketing skills convey diff speculations of authenticity...muahahahaha! Was looking into rubberizing the manifold cuz it insulates or delays the heating in the chamber. Minimal gains but damn the DIY BUG!
Wanted to dip the Kelisa Exhaust as well, since previously the tip did break into half due to rust. My
exhaust tip drop somewhere when driving, not sure if it did hit anyone.

Didnt notice until the next day.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi . i'm looking for the urethane foam (usually in yellow colour) . it's not like the bekas ikan (white colour) .. it's solid urethane foam ..

need it to do some custom audio enclosure ..

oh one more thing , do u think i can get the plywood that they usually used for cargo at port klang ? need plenty of if .. the wood smooth surface and thick are perfect for MDF rings ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience