Gauging interest on plasti dip

Gauging Interest : Which Plasti Dip Color Would You Prefer And What Would You Dip?

• Blaze Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blaze Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze Orange

• Blaze Pink

• Blaze Purple

• Blaze Yellow

• Base White

• Base Red

• Base Black

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smoke!

• Gun Metal

• Camo Black

• Camo Brown

• Camo Tan

• Camo Green

• Total voters

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Try to drink it bro....Then your Digi coverage full bars!

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I had thoughts of dipping the front bumper clear....But doubting cuz if it gets dirty, which is pretty fast, would be super hard to clean. not like in the US

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Let's see. How do I ban an account for a fixed given time? If not ban then I will permanent marker draw on his Altis the next time I see it. "I'm a douche and proud of it" :thefinger:

I honestly really cannot find xylene or toulene. And when I ask the attendant 9/10 times they either say dunno or don't have. The other 1/10 times they'll go walk around pretending to look for something (for me) and then turn around and say "don't have".

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Was at ACE IOI mall, only 1 can Red and a few cans clear. Want to ask the clear is plastic dip clear or is it clear coat?

Then got a few cans yellow, but not spray can but like those open like drink can type for dipping only...
Is just plastidip clear. Which was mentioned before to make your car Matte look :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
it's here! Finally here!

Anyone wanna sponsor me Xylene? ALibaba fella dont wanna layan me since my order is small and ACE doesn't seem to have xylene.

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Anlene I can sponsor :rofl:
Dunno where to find la, why not try on other thinners? maybe works :biggrin:

wyldemdd

Apr 22, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I saw Ace Hardware got Xylene rm60 1 gallon. If you can get naptha it's better as mix thinner since naptha dry faster than xylene.

Becareful with the spray gun compressor,the motor of the compressor will get hot and will burn your body while u doing spraying.Do tape the hose connection of the compressor and spray gun coz it will come out easily or i can say spoiled easily. I throw mine away coz it's sux and get a wagner hvlp gun at rm500 from hardware shop.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I saw Ace Hardware got Xylene rm60 1 gallon. If you can get naptha it's better as mix thinner since naptha dry faster than xylene.

Becareful with the spray gun compressor,the motor of the compressor will get hot and will burn your body while u doing spraying.Do tape the hose connection of the compressor and spray gun coz it will come out easily or i can say spoiled easily. I throw mine away coz it's sux and get a wagner hvlp gun at rm500 from hardware shop.
where did you find wagner hvlp? I can't find any at hardware shop. Even ebay the guys in the US wont ship to Malaysia.

wyldemdd

Apr 22, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
where did you find wagner hvlp? I can't find any at hardware shop. Even ebay the guys in the US wont ship to Malaysia.
got my wagner hvlp from a hardware shop in jalan sg besi hardware shop i can't remember the name. That was last year august if im not wrong. Most of seller in US don't ship to malaysia from what i know.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
got my wagner hvlp from a hardware shop in jalan sg besi hardware shop i can't remember the name. That was last year august if im not wrong. Most of seller in US don't ship to malaysia from what i know.
Yup, my friend buy from US, send to US address then get a friend to bring back for him.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Kindly let us know if u happen to remember, even google can't find any...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Izso, what the hell is that? using compressed air or pump-up action sprayer?
Electric paint spray gun! :biggrin: Short mini projects, not for major respraying.

Which ACE did you go to find those stuff? I haven't had any luck with all the ACEs I've been to. Naptha eh.. again - which ACE?

wyldemdd

Apr 22, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Electric paint spray gun! :biggrin: Short mini projects, not for major respraying.

Which ACE did you go to find those stuff? I haven't had any luck with all the ACEs I've been to. Naptha eh.. again - which ACE?
The HQ of ACE Hardware taman melawati. I always go there to check in case they bring in the gallon plasti dip. Believe it or not 1 gallon of plasti dip price start from RM560 - RM590 depends on colour. I was thinking to be the dealer of plasti dip in Klang valley but too bad gallon is not available yet in malaysia. ACE Hardware have the cheapest price for now compare to Plasti Dip malaysia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was quoted rm600 for everyting, include installation n trunk release, they r supplying alarm to ford n mazda malaysia i think.

1000ft range.
immobiliser (basic)
engine start
1 x 2way 4 button lcd with vibration n alarm.
1 x 3 button spare remote
shock sensor
panic button.
12v multi tone alarm......
programmable features
hijack can b add on later. (support)

product remote is not fancy....abit bulky too

hmmm.me stil searching around, no budget yet but hoping to get most out of my money...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience