Gauging interest on plasti dip

Gauging Interest : Which Plasti Dip Color Would You Prefer And What Would You Dip?

• Blaze Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blaze Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze Orange

• Blaze Pink

• Blaze Purple

• Blaze Yellow

• Base White

• Base Red

• Base Black

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smoke!

• Gun Metal

• Camo Black

• Camo Brown

• Camo Tan

• Camo Green

• Total voters
Exactly... It can be very expensive but great inputs. I obtained sole distributorship as per email from DYC. I'm sure eventually someone will undercut me.

Anyway, SloMo, you'll need 4 cans to be safe and some extra if you have can dip your emblems.

Just got myself two cans of black plastidip from Sunway pyramid ace hardware. Still got 2 cans of black, plenty of other colours.
Well since there is distributor in Thailand, is it possible if we bring it from there and transport either by ship or vehicle? Of course, with the tax and duty fees I think it might end up more expensive than what's selling at Ace. But hey! More choices.

Dippin' Insight door handles

525587_10151419289559729_113700586_n_zps1fbe551c.jpg

Okay...Guess you become PlastiDIY_Fanatics already...just kidding :rofl:
To be honest, DIY and modding cars can be addictive. Even more when we found new idea or something different to others :driver:
Ya, got to change my nick :rofl: but I still love Supra a lot. :biggrin:
Ya addiction and is own effort and skills.

For USD9.00 per piece it's a bloody expensive investment just to wipe a stripe or two decals on my car. That's excluding shipping too.

If anyone is ordering this cloth, I'd like to add on 1 piece for me. Save on the shipping!

As for shipping the paint and spray, pressurized spray cans risk exploding on transit and the paint itself is considered a toxic chemical and will need a helluva lot of permits and stuff to clear the shipping.

Personally I only want an additional can or 2 and perhaps another can or 2 of another colour. Not really worth it for me to confirm orders with you guys if there's no guarantee of delivery. Risk is risk, and money is money. DIYers like me are poor buggers. Every cent counts!

I'm looking for Alternatives cloth and DipYourCar.com is not willing to sell anything to me even if it is non-flammable items such as the cloth, spray gun and some dipwasher...:banghead:

Will not ship anything outside US and no exceptions according to them...

So I got to source other brands that have the same thing myself....

Exactly... It can be very expensive but great inputs. I obtained sole distributorship as per email from DYC. I'm sure eventually someone will undercut me.

Anyway, SloMo, you'll need 4 cans to be safe and some extra if you have can dip your emblems.

Thanks for the effort bro!

Just got myself two cans of black plastidip from Sunway pyramid ace hardware. Still got 2 cans of black, plenty of other colours.
Well since there is distributor in Thailand, is it possible if we bring it from there and transport either by ship or vehicle? Of course, with the tax and duty fees I think it might end up more expensive than what's selling at Ace. But hey! More choices.

Ya, got only a few colours in sprays. Red, White and Black. The rest are just Dips...

Hi guys,
Need your assistance to find the spray.
Color required Black or Gun Metal...
Please guide me...

Hi guys,
Need your assistance to find the spray.
Color required Black or Gun Metal...
Please guide me...

So far have not seen gunmetal off the shelf, only colour that easily access to is Red, White and Black.

Supra_Fanatics,
I need to spray my new side mirror & need to be paint...

Do I need to sand it or just spray on it, in order to use PlasticDip?
Where could I source this....?

Supra_Fanatics,
I need to spray my new side mirror & need to be paint...

Do I need to sand it or just spray on it, in order to use PlasticDip?
Where could I source this....?

No need to sand it, just wash your car, wipe dry and spray on. :wink:
Best u watch some of the videos before starting or u may start on emblems 1st for a start.

Only able to source at ACE Hardware but that is you're lucky to find any cuz usually all kena
sapu by a few ppl :rofl:

Last edited:
syafiq72,
Kawan... I need probably 4 cans (Black)...
Since no other color available...

Went to ace Publika. Full of reddddsssssssssssss only, spray type. I have seen people selling Abro and DuPont rubberized spray. It's purpose is for sound dampening. But would the material be similar like plastidip?

Sound dampening? Works? If works, I would try :biggrin:

Yellow so far spray type dont have never seen one. Only the dip type if not wrong.
I think if use a spray paint gun, I think can pour it in and spray...

Have not tried yet but intend to do it that way when I wanna dip the whole car or bigger parts...
That's the only way since the dipyourcar.com will not be able to export it to our country
in gallons.

PocRoc, are you working on Sunday at Bose also? you work in Sunway Pyramid? I need to collect from you my stuff. Also want to go hunt for some other colours.