Function fuel management...

edison_loy

Known Member
Dear all,
i have some question here, fuel management like E-manage / HKS v
only for turbo engine? can it use on NA, if so how much it caN affect?

need advice from all sifu here:confused:

hi edison :) I dont think we call it fuel management.Fuel management that you talk about is AFC (Air/Fuel Controller). E-manage & other related stuff is kinda electronic standalone & piggyback engine management which help stock electronic brain ECU to do more beyond than factory specification :)

For your NA CS3A I recommend you buy AFC. Apex-i SAFC should be enough for you :) or more better the Neo Apex-i SAFC hehehehehe racun2 :P

hi edison :) I dont think we call it fuel management.Fuel management that you talk about is AFC (Air/Fuel Controller). E-manage & other related stuff is kinda electronic standalone & piggyback engine management which help stock electronic brain ECU to do more beyond than factory specification :)

For your NA CS3A I recommend you buy AFC. Apex-i SAFC should be enough for you :) or more better the Neo Apex-i SAFC hehehehehe racun2 :P

oic, beyond than factory specification, that mean can increase horse power N torque?
if for CS3, u guess how many hp / % can be increase?
cos, i want to know how far this piggyback can do?

yes it increase horsepower & torque. But bro personally say our 4G18 Mitsu CS3A doesnt have much potential although you plan to BOT it (yeah during my noob time I opt for BOT). But if you opt for N/A route go for basic mod like open pod air filter,lighten flywheel,performance cam & camshaft & others but when u join those Evo monster during speed run you will know how does it feel like to eat their smoke hehehehehehehehe :P :P :P better you opt for Evo 7 engine conversion (yahhhhhh racun baekkk punya) hihihihi :P

yes it increase horsepower & torque. But bro personally say our 4G18 Mitsu CS3A doesnt have much potential although you plan to BOT it (yeah during my noob time I opt for BOT). But if you opt for N/A route go for basic mod like open pod air filter,lighten flywheel,performance cam & camshaft & others but when u join those Evo monster during speed run you will know how does it feel like to eat their smoke hehehehehehehehe :P :P :P better you opt for Evo 7 engine conversion (yahhhhhh racun baekkk punya) hihihihi :P

change engine ar....
erm...what the different between CS3 convert to E 7/8/9 engine or buy an
Evo directly.....
as i know 4WD, LSD maybe, AYC? / what the different between about the performance
convert engine strong or EVO better? or same ....
cause i making decision either mod CS3 or keep some money to buy an Evo in future.
thanks ur advice!!!:driver: :turtle:

for all that reason above it depend on your wallet and what do you want the most for your car. Rebuilding car is like flirting with pretty lenglui,the harder you try the more pain you feel.hehehehehehehe :P :P :P

aiya cannon not racun laa just smooching only dont be scare hihihihihi

Last edited by a moderator:
for all that reason above it depend on your wallet and what do you want the most for your car. Rebuilding car is like flirting with pretty lenglui,the harder you try the more pain you feel.hehehehehehehe :P :P :P

yes, but i need to know which option is more worth...? on ur opinion?
convert or EV>>

If you ask me convert Evo & ori Evo is just the same. But if you a thrill seeker like me I will go for convert :) both of the option is worthhhhhhh it :) dunno other sifu will say but that is me :) tepuk dada tanya selera :D

Top Bottom