freshly painted car

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
what if i straight away do some polishing, waxing and put 3 layers of coating on top of it?

it costs RM1700

If u wan to coat ur car usually d shop wil polish it 1st anyway to rid of d roughness n debris that has accumulated on d paint...but I x think wax is necessary coz it's gonna be coated anyway...

For 1.7k u cld have gotten a good brand like DuPont (tho I'm x sure what brand they used)...
Yup RM1.7K can get a Dupont Brand Paint.

Tmn tun??silap2 kenal hehe...most my frens in Tmn tun:)

Aiyaaaaaa confirm bro vr 'kacau daunt' oredi huhu...
I'm in Kepong :rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
One Fine Day, mean bright sun and no rain? At night TT no sun leh.....hahahahahahhaha:biggrin::biggrin:
No la, depends on what tt. If plastidip, paint, detailing, servicing..need fine day. Night more for massage tt :biggrin:

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
means u from taman tun school ah?
form 5 wat year?
form 5 2007. yes, sekolah taman tun dulu. staying in taman tun as well?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Timing correct then no problem also.....:biggrin:
Can TT when I repaint the car haha
means u from taman tun school ah?
form 5 wat year?
Ala bro kepong n Tmn tun x far oso...
come laaa, we all TT this weekend. can share info maaa.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A South Florida owner of a brand new 2008 Volkswagen R32 Golf walked out of work and found that his car, which had been turned off and parked for six hours, had set itself on fire. The flames started in the driver's side dash, grew to the door and roof, and melted a hole in the windshield. According to the thread, this isn't the first R32 to do so either. Can you smell a recall coming, or is that just the smoke...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience