Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just overrated la...U just need to start a restaurant, pay a group of people to queue, then everyone will follow to queue for sure :rofl:
It works that way. Nobody sure nobody, when got big crowd, all would wanna try and see what so big deal

Curiosity Kills The Cat :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Just overrated la...U just need to start a restaurant, pay a group of people to queue, then everyone will follow to queue for sure :rofl:
It works that way. Nobody sure nobody, when got big crowd, all would wanna try and see what so big deal

did u know? it is the same method used by Sekinchan ikan bakar..

Not I know but someone wrote it in her blog sbb the sekinchan tauke friends with her father so he asked to come la and make some uber gathering every week plus even brought selected press media and bloggers who were paid quite a lot.
*i also malas to read her blog, too much look i got loads of money, loads of crap n too many negative energy even she is a teacher in a chinese school (she is malay FYI)

This made the people wonder, wow looks like if many people, media and familiar bloggers

But you know la... what happen next :biggrin:

N then the tauke go and blame others for his so called kerugian.
*Everyday let ur friends eat expensive seafood free of course rugi, plus bad and slow service... :thefinger:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
did u know? it is the same method used by Sekinchan ikan bakar..

Not I know but someone wrote it in her blog sbb the sekinchan tauke friends with her father so he asked to come la and make some uber gathering every week plus even brought selected press media and bloggers who were paid quite a lot.
*i also malas to read her blog, too much look i got loads of money, loads of crap n too many negative energy even she is a teacher in a chinese school (she is malay FYI)

This made the people wonder, wow looks like if many people, media and familiar bloggers

But you know la... what happen next :biggrin:

N then the tauke go and blame others for his so called kerugian.
*Everyday let ur friends eat expensive seafood free of course rugi, plus bad and slow service... :thefinger:
Heard is a scam franchise as well. Many closed down and no longer in business. Same goes to the S**** Corner.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yes, but if the food is not good, people won't come back....:smokin:

You can fool some people all the time, but not all people all the time....:driver::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ha! ha! but I have seen a few places food is not that good but packed. Could also be due to individual taste as maybe not to me liking, but the rest do.....:smokin:
Like the Ulu Yam Loh Mee, Love it or Hate it Dish.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Like the Ulu Yam Loh Mee, Love it or Hate it Dish.
To me Love it or hate it dish will be the Mee Goreng/Rebus Bangkok Lane from Penang.
*not the one in Sri Petaling

They can cheat u, like u dont want Sotong they add sotong n charge u for it !!!

Always happens one... but people keep coming

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
To me Love it or hate it dish will be the Mee Goreng/Rebus Bangkok Lane from Penang.
*not the one in Sri Petaling

They can cheat u, like u dont want Sotong they add sotong n charge u for it !!!

Always happens one... but people keep coming
Wah! you remind me of Proton those days. You don't want alloy rims you got to wait very long woh! With alloy rims can get very fast....:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
anyone tried nasi kandar Zainul at the food court located at the other end of A&W PJ/below JPJ PJ?
Nope. Guess i have to update this page soon with more food. Quiet down adi.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
btw its nice...worth trying, they open on sundays as well, so rm5.50 for normal chicken, rm7.50 for big chicken with extra rice.
so if u guys have DIT session on sundays can try. but tapau nicer, as the dining area there is not so hygienic.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to to all the Sifusss, please help me on this, my w124 is shaking left right like sitting in the boat, it happened when cornering and sometimes on bumping road..i changed new 4 new absorbels and 4 new tires but still the same. any idea how this could happen? Please help. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience