Known Member
[SOLD]used 5Zigen rims (4pcs)
ORIGINAL MADE IN JAPAN
15x6.5
+38
4x100 (4 holes only)
white colour
without tyre

COD @ bukit jalil/sri petaling area only.
RM 635 (nego)

Any interested party, please send me an email with:

1.your name
2.contact number

and i will call you up for more details.

my email address: [email protected]

email without contact number will not be entertained.

-peace-

Last edited:
i wonder why dont u put pic/price here..
and no need for us to asking pic, and waiting for u email..its taking so many time....me also looking for 15' spotrim..TQ

i wonder why dont u put pic/price here..
and no need for us to asking pic, and waiting for u email..its taking so many time....me also looking for 15' spotrim..TQ

i understand about it clearly bro,
i have to do this, and its somehow works to eliminate "real genuine buyer" and "have fun look look at the picture time waster".

have u sent email to me and requested about the picture? i have received at least 8 emails today, and if one of that email was sent by u and havent replied by me, i do apology, give me sometimes to reply it all one by one.

thx.

-peace-

mayo!!!

mayo ler... me didn't received..
cheers,..

I'm sorry i have no idea with what u said, could u elaborate more?

anyway, all the pics requested by following the method required by me are sent..

thx. :regular_smile:

-peace-

sorry to say, but i actually find requesting the pic more of a time waster than for ppl to see the pic online and decide for themselves. it seems fishy to me that one would refrain himself from posting a pic on an item for sale but instead would rather e-mail one by one. i would question if u r serious abt selling.

sorry to say, but i actually find requesting the pic more of a time waster than for ppl to see the pic online and decide for themselves. it seems fishy to me that one would refrain himself from posting a pic on an item for sale but instead would rather e-mail one by one. i would question if u r serious abt selling.

"sorry to say, but i actually find requesting the pic more of a time waster than for ppl to see the pic online and decide for themselves"

agree with u, but the reason i dont upload here because the files are big, the pic is in high resolution to show details of the items condition, ask anyone who received my email.

as for the time waster part, clearly u didnt get what i mean :regular_smile:

see those:

[email protected]
[email protected]
hi email pict to me..
[email protected]

and so on,

even tho i clearly stated there:

"Any interested party, please send me an email with:

1.your name
2.contact number

and i will call you up for more details.

my email address: [email protected]

email without contact number will not be entertained."

still it happened, but a lil only, but i believe the list could goes on.
As both of us have been around here for quite sometimes i assumed u know exactly how long the list can go(try to find any AE86 for sale thread). Just imagine if there are only 20 ppl did that random askin to me, and the file that i have to send is as small as only 1MB, with my 12kBps upload connection, how long could i waste my time?

And no, genuine buyer wont waste their time, they are goin to give more effort. 3 guys have done that for this rim. They sent me email, didnt ask for pic, instead asking my contact number, and immediately they contacted me, arranged a meet up, they saw the rim personally.

So i guess from all my statement above, u should have understand that certain ppl doin somethings because they have their own preferences to do their own thing(influenced by experiences in the past, the way of thinking, condition and situation, etc). And for sure we can not force ppl to do things that u like but they dont. So as i didnt,dont,wont, force anyone to buy my rims, i guess its fair enough :)

"i would question if u r serious abt selling"

yes question me about it please..
as i would answer "Yes, I'm serious about selling the rims to a serious buyer"

I'm sorry i have to end this thing here, as i have received an email from a guy in Penang with contact number requested the pics, need to reply him.

Thx for caring about this thread, so do let me know if u bro monmon interested to buy my rims, but ofcourse just so to be fair for everyone else, u have the follow what i requested, email me your name and contact number.

:_:

-peace-

yaya... send me yr pic bro... if i like it, i ll be in kl end of this month. can arrange a meeting la... hehe

very nice and professional explanation la
free bump for u la bro

Status
Not open for further replies.