Fast & Furious 6

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
I'm sure many of us are eagerly waiting for this sequel but word is that we need to be patient longer as this movie will released on 24th of May 2013. Slightly over a year to wait.

Heard that Rihanna will be in the movie as the "bad" girl from Hitz this morning. Besides that, Vin Diesel,The Rock Dwayne Johnson and Jordana Brewster are still in this sequel. However, Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson are only rumoured to be in the movie. Some sources say that both of these two actors will be in as well. Don't know which is true.

I have no information on the plot yet. If any of you has the info on it, please share.

Till then just wait up.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Fast and Furious 6 Movie.jpg
    Fast and Furious 6 Movie.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 231
  • fast_and_furious__6.jpg
    fast_and_furious__6.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 212
  • fast-and-furious-6-and-7-web__oPt.jpg
    fast-and-furious-6-and-7-web__oPt.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
ello taiko.. you mean 2013?

I'm sure many of us are eagerly waiting for this sequel but word is that we need to be patient longer as this movie will released on 24th of May 2012. Slightly over a year to wait.

Heard that Rihanna will be in the movie as the "bad" girl from Hitz this morning. Besides that, Vin Diesel,The Rock Dwayne Johnson and Jordana Brewster are still in this sequel. However, Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson are only rumoured to be in the movie. Some sources say that both of these two actors will be in as well. Don't know which is true.

I have no information on the plot yet. If any of you has the info on it, please share.

Till then just wait up.

If 24th May 2012, then it's juz around the corner wor:confused:

ahahah... yes. 2013. thanks for letting me know. edited.

Hi bro ddv_nk12.... for now i appreciate the information you`d bring to me now, as for one of my humble request... Could you please remind me one more time after 2013 CNY, because i did not take BRANDS as supplement? LOL! No hard feelings! Really do appreciate your info man! For now.....:rofl:

Just hope it will never end....it will just go on and on like a Movie Series that last for more than an hour....Initial D US Ver.. :biggrin:

Any news of Initial D II releasing? Have been waiting for it for years though...

i wander what kind of car line up this time...muscle vs jdm again? or new monsta

Ya i'm waiting for this next fast furious movie series.
I watch every series of this movie.Vin Diesel done outstanding
job in every fast furious.

Fast & Furious 6

I m big fan of this series. Because i also watched these all part of this movie. These all are amazing.
Now i m excited to watch this movie.

Fast & Furious 6:- Since Dom ( Vin Diesel ) and Brian's ( Paul Walker ) Heist in Rio Left them and their Crew very Rich People, they have Scattered across the Globe, however they must Still Live as Fugitives, Unable to Return Home to their Families.

This Movie was Directed by Justin Lin and it was Released on May 17, 2013 in United Kingdom. Its Running Time was 2 Hours & 10 Minutes. We Own It ( Fast & Furious ), Rest Of My Life, Bandoleros & Ball are Featured Songs of this Movie.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom