Exhaust Thermal Wrap

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

Exhaust Thermal Wrap

conlay

May 13, 2005
Malaysia
Hi! I'm looking for thermal wrap for 421 extractor in my car, i also need to know where can i do the installation. thank you!

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
hello! u can find it at Enos at rm 80.00. & i just bought one at acs. shop in Puchong Utama. at rm 66.00

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
errr,, sorry bro i dont have the phone no & add, but theres only 2 acs. shop in Puchong Utama & it was either one of them, hehhehe..

Monkeyboy

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
which part puchong utama?
can you teach me how to go?
if i go from sunway?
i pass the tol, the go up the bridge..then ended up infront of ioi mall..
then? how?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i got arospeed thermal wrap.it's new.rm75 incl postage to ur door step.how's that bro?if interested,just call or sms me at 012 9886565.thanks.

Monkeyboy

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
i wanna have a look at the thermal wrap first to identified its quality
if thick, i dont want.
i want those not so thick and it will shine like stardust(contain a material to dispose the heat off)
your brand like that?
if yes, name me your price if i buy 5 rolls at once, because wanna wrap my exhaust from front header till end pipe.

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
ive install the wrap to my extractor yesterday & the hp tremendously increase but not sure abt the fc & life of the extractor. hehhe feels gd!! its like riding a new car. by the way, the acc shop tu located at puchong utama, from the ioi mall u go straight towards putra jaya & when u see the first flyover take left make a u turn (u can see the acs. shop on ur left) & after the u turn take left & left again & walla!!! there it is :D.

Monkeyboy

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
wah...
i have no idea.. the wrapper's can increase horse power.......
anyway.. i guess you direction should end up near by tesco area rite>??

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
A thermo or thermal wrapping cloth is a material normally used by racecars to keep the car's engine bay temperature to as low as possible....this contributes to a colder air enviroment inside the engine bay itself and a denser oxygen level much needed to create extra hp....also a thermo wrapped extractor and exhaust pipes generates hotter gas and this hot gas exits the exhaust system much faster than an unwrapped exhaust would caused by its decreased density....this creates a better exhaust flow....

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
thats what they said abt wrapper, found it quite true. ive been informed it will reduce FC too, but im not really sure abt it, will informe u when i fill my tank again.. they also said that it will reduce the life spend of the extractor heheh not sure abt that too..errrr.. sorry bro, wrong direction.. hehhe its way after tesco... do u know the way to puchong perdana?? after the puchong perdana interchange theres a flyover theres where my instruction start :D

afcmh

Nov 18, 2006
my friend buy it at subang for rm220...
y u guys can get very cheap one??
mayb the brand?

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
hehhe thats is the usage of ZTH, gaining a good info :), & help each other :). including having a great stuff at cheap price ;). by the way, the wrap price is according to the lenght. maybe ur fren wrap the whole exhaust kut :P.

afcmh

Nov 18, 2006
actually im new to zth but i wonder y the price difference so big....
mayb the material used??the whole exhaust??haha
he wraps only the extractor...
wat colour is urs??
and length?

afcmh

Nov 18, 2006
does it enough to wrap the whole extractor??
mine is putra with stock one

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
as far as im concern, the thermowrap is made of fibre glass, only the thickness difer from one brand to another. & the thicker they r doesnt mean its better. oppss have to go, se ya tomorrow

Monkeyboy

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
as i told you in the thread..
thicker is not good.
find those shiny one's
and slim.
emm..
i dunno how if 5 rolls enough or not..
aiy...
siao lor.

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
i just got 1 rolls & able to wrap the whole extractor 4-2-1. but between 4-2 dont have much space so i just cutting 1 layer of the wrap cloth & put it in the middle & wrap it together :). that means my extractor now looks loke 2-2-1.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd stole the limelight of the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow when it launched the highly anticipated Honda Insight at an unbelievable price of RM98,000.

This newly launched entry hybrid model broke new grounds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience