EXHAUST THERMAL WRAP FOR SALE !! With Pictures !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

EXHAUST THERMAL WRAP FOR SALE !! With Pictures !!

anion

1,000 RPM
Fibreglass thermal wrap....withstand up to 500 degrees celcius....

The width will be in 50mm and thickness 3mm and per order will be around 8 metres long....

Price would be RM 50 per 8 metres...RM 90 for 16 metres....

Poslaju onli add RM 5 !!

Call or sms me at 012-6918776 !!

Actual pic of how it looks like......
xtorm3.jpg

thermalwrap.jpg

Quote :
" performance, i think around 25-30% cooler, measure by my hand...hahaha atleast now i can get near to the xtractor."
" can feel the engine is smoother and slighly better pull...:) must be the cooler engine compartment.aircond is ofcos cooler now and radiator fan dun spin so long anymore. "

Quote :
" Engine bay slightly cooler, although will still be hot obviously. Maybe 15-20 % cooler. No biggie.. Good enough for the price I paid. Just remember to wear long sleeved t-shirt or some form of protection on your hand and inner part of your arms while you're DIY installing those thermal wraps.. Just trust me."
" the performance ... hmm .. pickup slightly better la because not so hot ady .. 1st gear don't feel so lag when i start moving."

Another satisfied customer on his Prelude H22A VTEC Turbo !! Magazine Cover car !!

H22AT1.jpg
H22AT2.jpg
DSC00421.jpg

H22AT3.jpg
H22AT4.jpg

H22AT6.jpg
DSC00423.jpg

Quote :
1) much much much quite now, no more like shaky/weird2 sound
2) inside d car much cold,can't feel d heat anymore inside
3) thermal wrap is good, even plastic-cable tie wont melt
4) no more exhaust boiling d oil pan (under the engine oil pan)

And Yet Another satisfied customer on his Satria GSR Turbo !!

Image112.jpg

Image114.jpg

*sorry guys...thats all the pic i have as the rest is lost......

bro.. to wrap ex.manifold till d flexible pipe (under d engine oil pan) need approx. hw long? b.t.w. my car wira 1.6.. tq

poosycat.....i think u need 2 rolls.....1 roll wont be enuf to wrap the whole exhaust manifold itself.....thnks

whre is ur place?can COD?
comes with the clips?

bro if for extractor and rear part of exhaust need how many? and if cod can? kl area?

bro....what extractor u using ? what type n on what engine n on what car....u wanna wrap from extractor till the end or what ? can gimme more details so i can advice ? its a sure to COD around KL or PJ area....cheers :)

Bump Bump !!

bro....what extractor u using ? what type n on what engine n on what car....u wanna wrap from extractor till the end or what ? can gimme more details so i can advice ? its a sure to COD around KL or PJ area....cheers :)

Bump Bump !!

ok my engine is 4g54, extractor is 4-2-1 i want to wrap till end of extractor , and the rear section of exhaust ( near the fuel tank till exhaust tip there only) so the mid section is left un wrapped la, how many do i need? my car is n/a engine n its a pajero (see my avatar), since my engine bay produce a lot of heat so need to cool it down abit is 16 meter enough or not? or need to add another 8 meter,

p/s: can i ask if wrap till frm front to rear any difference? which 1 u advise my ori plan or just go wrap the whole exhaust?

yeah bro.....16m i think enuf to wrap ur 4-2-1 and just a small section at the rear.....i dont think it makes huge difference to wrap all of the exhaust piping but u can go ahead anyway.....

pls contact me at 012-6918776 to deal......thanks

bro i am using Wira GSR Turbo, start end of extractor till muffler how many meter i need? 8 meter enough? comes with clips? pm me best price. COD KL
thanks

Last edited:
u need atleast 16m which is 2 rolls....doesnt come with clips.....clips is sold separately at RM2 each...

Best price for 2 rolls is RM90....kindly contact me to arrange COD time n location...thanks

Bro, c u t'mmorrow @ Bali (Leisure Commerce Square) at the same waiting place...pls sms me once you are about to arrive as i would need about 5 minutes to reach there...many thanks...

hey I'm interested with the thermal wrap about 16m. Currently driving a 206 with TU3 engine and 4-2-1 extractor. How many clips do you suggest I'm going to need and do you know a place where they can do the wrap for me? My engine bay is a bit cramp for a DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom